Advice on .co domain
The booking for .co is started.
It is available for whom who has registered company name (My company is trade mark registered, I think I can book it)
I want the advice on weather I should book it now as it is Rs.13K for booking or when it will open for all, which is around 15th July, at that time the price would be Rs.1300/-
Please give your comments.
Thanx in advance.
Rs.13k seems to be very expensive for us.(Indians) It better to wait till the price comes down. It depends upon your need.
Well the same thread is created at DP also, and most of the friends have the opinion to wait till 15th July :)
Originally Posted by Arunkumar