Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Advice on .co domain

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514

    Advice on .co domain

    The booking for .co is started.

    It is available for whom who has registered company name (My company is trade mark registered, I think I can book it)

    I want the advice on weather I should book it now as it is Rs.13K for booking or when it will open for all, which is around 15th July, at that time the price would be Rs.1300/-

    Please give your comments.

    Thanx in advance.

    G!

  2. #2
    Rs.13k seems to be very expensive for us.(Indians) It better to wait till the price comes down. It depends upon your need.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Arunkumar View Post
    Rs.13k seems to be very expensive for us.(Indians) It better to wait till the price comes down. It depends upon your need.
    Well the same thread is created at DP also, and most of the friends have the opinion to wait till 15th July

    G!

Similar Threads

  1. Please advice?
    By eirikkn in forum Web Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15 February, 2011, 07:17 AM
  2. [Free] Need Your Advice
    By Habaku in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 July, 2010, 07:32 AM
  3. Domain Banned On Google - Need Advice
    By 5starpix in forum Promoting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26 December, 2009, 17:26 PM
  4. Need advice about JV
    By akira07 in forum Business
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28 May, 2009, 10:45 AM
  5. Want advice on Selling Domain URL
    By britishguy in forum Domaining
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14 May, 2009, 01:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •