Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Bido.com

  1. Bido.com

    Just thought we should have a discussion about Bido here. It's a domain auction site with min price $28. A neat place to buy and sell domains.
    Check out the latest sales Bido.com - Domain Auctions - Social Auction Platform

    Have you tried it?

  2. #2
    Yes, I submitted a few keyword rich domains in the past and last week as well but only one domain got enough votes for auction which will start in a few hours.

    It's an interesting voting system they have and makes it quite different from most domain sales platforms.

  3. Just noticed someone beat my previous high sale record, now I'm on 2nd place


    Now I see there are some domains that I wouldn't say are worth a reg fee that sell for $28, might be an opportunity there

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    Now I see there are some domains that I wouldn't say are worth a reg fee that sell for $28, might be an opportunity there
    homeentertainment.info sold for $2,472.00 on Bido.

    Eeeeyyoow!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  5. I've submitted a few domains there in the past, and have even been a guest expert while a few domain auctions were going on. Never seen anything worth buying on there yet, but I understand there have been a few good ones (like homeentertainment.info).
    Need links? Try AuthorLinks where you can buy or sell links based on Authorship and Klout score. Check out my blog or like me on Facebook.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    Just noticed someone beat my previous high sale record, now I'm on 2nd place


    Now I see there are some domains that I wouldn't say are worth a reg fee that sell for $28, might be an opportunity there
    That seems to be low for PEPE, but now I see it's up for sale for $70k.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tetrapak View Post
    That seems to be low for PEPE, but now I see it's up for sale for $70k.
    Francious knows what he's doing It's a great domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
    I've submitted a few domains there in the past, and have even been a guest expert while a few domain auctions were going on. Never seen anything worth buying on there yet, but I understand there have been a few good ones (like homeentertainment.info).
    true, the general quality is quite low, but I guess a few bargains still out there.
    I think the whole "experts" thing there is a little out of proportion, I've seen a bunch of people with the "expert" tag there who never sold a domain for more than $50, so I wasn't much active at the chats and discussions.

    I think Sahar could make bido a good alternative to sedo and other marketplaces with more focused promotion effort and better structure.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    homeentertainment.info sold for $2,472.00 on Bido.

    Eeeeyyoow!
    Wow, that's just plain crazy!

  9. I finally got around to entering one domain into Bido and it went to auction very quickly. I just set the auction for next Tuesday.

    I chose a random domain from my collection: toolbench.org. Let's see how it goes!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfranky View Post
    Wow, that's just plain crazy!
    I agree, its hard to see a .info reach those rates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11 February, 2010, 16:47 PM
  2. [WTS] Selling clubfree.net on bido
    By Aussie in forum Domains
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4 February, 2010, 02:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •