Domain Stryker [BETA v1.0928] is now open for public beta testing
looking for feedback...
we will enable some more useful features shortly... the list of on-page filtering options to customize the lists by will include:
- displaying only adult -or- non adult domains
- displaying domains consisting of maximum 1, 2 -or- 3 keyword(s)
- display domains with a monthly search popularity greater than ####
as well as near real-time fetching of the current highest bid amounts and auction closing time
Its awesome. Do you'll get the list manually or is it automatic?
The Secret Definitive Guide To Finding Tons of PR4-PR8 Backlinks with ease <== Boost Your Website Rankings Overnight
......after a busy week of lots of testing and some nice feedback from users we've rolled out v2
Currently you can only view SnapNames and sort lists by:
- amount of the total root keyword(s) present; either 1, 2 or 3 maximum
- root keyword(s) google monthly search volume; USA or Worldwide
- type of domain sales listing; expired auction, private auction or buy now
- exact price of domain; starting bid and/or fixed "buy it now" price
- average cost per click of keyword(s) traffic; value based google ppc ads
- sponsor activity; popularity of root keyword(s) on google with advertisers
- main category of domain; geo, adult and all others
Good idea. I was thinking of doing something similar on nameshock.com
Submit Your Proxies @ NewProxySites.com
we've added 2 new categories to classify domains by;
"biz" which includes everything business / services related
"shop" which includes everything shopping / e-commerce related
that brings it to 4 total now; geo, adult, biz and shop
by having all this categories we are able to successfully categorize at least 60% and up to 80% of all of the domains we publish daily which makes finding what you are looking for a lot easier
keep the feedback coming ya'll and thanks again
a fifth category has been added... "info"
our goal is to classify properly at least 80 - 90% of all domains daily...
the trending down / up data has been tweaked as well.
if the search trends for the root keyword are consistent, there won't be anything displayed.. if they are up within the last few months, the red arrow will indicate so.. if they are down, the blue arrow will indicate so.
keep the feedback coming ya'll and thanks!!