Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Find Available 3 Character Domain Names

  1. #11
    NO LLL's are available, it's worthless to search for those, the buyout was years ago, somewhere around 2001 or 2002, not sure atm.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    NO LLL's are available, it's worthless to search for those, the buyout was years ago, somewhere around 2001 or 2002, not sure atm.
    You're right, I couldn't find one
    Well it's normal.. only 899 combinations were possible so

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    You're right, I couldn't find one
    Well it's normal.. only 899 combinations were possible so

    Greetz
    UGH?!?!

    26^3==17576

    Looks like you've missed a few.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    UGH?!?!

    26^3==17576

    Looks like you've missed a few.
    Ow sorry you're alright, I was talking about numbers Damn, I was dumb once again
    |Nico Lawsons

  5. #15
    Well, even with numbers you should have 1000 from 000 to 999!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    Well, even with numbers you should have 1000 from 000 to 999!
    Gosh true..I forgot 0 I was just thinking from 100-999, so 899 numbers

    Sorry folks.. but I think I have to believe maths is not my best thing
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #17
    Hmm, wouldn't mind one with 'RG' in.

    Never going to get a 3 letter domain am I.

  8. #18
    Very nice script, i will try it.
    ...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Hmm, wouldn't mind one with 'RG' in.

    Never going to get a 3 letter domain am I.
    There are still three character domains available in other extensions. 3 letter domains, though, are probably impossible to find in any extension (aside from some of the newer extensions...and I know Will or Shenron will correct me on this).


    Okay...

    I have a random 3 character .net I may be willing to part with.

    Rather than selling it, I'd rather have a contest and give it away; provided, of course, that there is any interest.

    If there is any interest, let me know; and any contest recommendations you all may have.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Menard View Post
    I have a random 3 character .net I may be willing to part with.

    Rather than selling it, I'd rather have a contest and give it away; provided, of course, that there is any interest.

    If there is any interest, let me know; and any contest recommendations you all may have.
    You might want to do it like this (Normally the story is correct, but I'm not 100% sure).

    A couple wanted to sell their house for $750,000 but nobody wanted to buy it because of the high price.

    They decided to make a lottery (tombola if that word exists in English). You could buy a ticket for only $30, when they sold all tickets, they earned $900,000 for their house and someone got the house for $30

    This is just a great way for getting more money with great attention (the idea was well promoted because it was unique)


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many domain names do you own?
    By Luka in forum Domaining
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 13 February, 2010, 11:36 AM
  2. [WTB] PR3+ domain names
    By MeetHere in forum Domains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8 September, 2009, 10:24 AM
  3. How can I find the cheapest domain?
    By gavenecko in forum Domaining
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 6 September, 2009, 16:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •