Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: GoDaddy Auctions - $5 Domains

Hybrid View

  1. GoDaddy Auctions - $5 Domains

    I've been finding a lot of domain names at GoDaddy Auctions which seem nice, but I can't quite figure out what to do with them.

    Here are a few from this morning that might interest someone here:

    • usersignup.com
    • treasurecasinos.com
    • immunopharmacology.com


    • webdesignnewyork.net
    • creditbuy.net
    • listinginfo.net


    • viewideos.org
    • webpics.org
    • weaponized.org
    • inserted.org
    • populated.org
    • surrounds.org
    • earlobes.org
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #2
    You own these domains and selling them? Or are they on Godaddy?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    You own these domains and selling them? Or are they on Godaddy?
    GoDaddy is selling them -- not me.

    One more: scriptdownloads.net
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    Can buy them for resell
    That exactly what we domain flippers do...

    Buy a nice domain and sell them for a higher price..

    But there's huge competition out there...you need to be really fast if you want a good domain name...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by sandeepdude View Post
    That exactly what we domain flippers do...

    Buy a nice domain and sell them for a higher price..

    But there's huge competition out there...you need to be really fast if you want a good domain name...

    I don't think I'll be a good domain flipper cause once I registered a domain name I couldn't bear to part with it LOL

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    Can buy them for resell
    You can do whatever you want

    DON.

  8. It's impossible to tell what people are looking for, but these are a few $5 domains that looked interesting today:

    • populated.org
    • generalized.org
    • vegetative.net
    • searchcloud.org
    • socratic.org
    • wordscraper.net
    • odno.net
    • bhutanese.org
    • bargainshack.net
    • ricegrowers.net
    • creditbuy.net
    • treasonable.com
    • newdata.org
    • headspin.net
    • gigabot.net
    • oilmen.org
    • guesser.org
    • freecategory.com
    • devscripts.org
    • analagous.com
    • qooq.org
    • gadgetuniverse.net
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    It's impossible to tell what people are looking for, but these are a few $5 domains that looked interesting today:

    • populated.org
    • generalized.org
    • vegetative.net
    • searchcloud.org
    • socratic.org
    • wordscraper.net
    • odno.net
    • bhutanese.org
    • bargainshack.net
    • ricegrowers.net
    • creditbuy.net
    • treasonable.com
    • newdata.org
    • headspin.net
    • gigabot.net
    • oilmen.org
    • guesser.org
    • freecategory.com
    • devscripts.org
    • analagous.com
    • qooq.org
    • gadgetuniverse.net
    Hey Will

    Are these domains selected and sorted by you for us or everyone can simply look in godaddy for it

    I think these are nice domains.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pankaj View Post
    Are these domains selected and sorted by you for us or everyone can simply look in godaddy for it.
    Anyone can search. These are just a few that I found when I searched.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Free] Whats left of my domains (GoDaddy) all Expiring soon
    By Mr.Bill in forum Domains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29 March, 2011, 23:35 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11 February, 2010, 16:47 PM
  3. GoDaddy and expired domains
    By Nick in forum Domaining
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16 December, 2009, 15:08 PM
  4. [Free] 2 Domains @ Godaddy
    By Shenron in forum Domains
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3 July, 2009, 21:36 PM
  5. TDNAM Coupons (Godaddy Auctions)
    By Shenron in forum Domaining
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28 April, 2009, 19:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •