Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 518

Thread: Godaddy Coupons

  1. #11
    Get 20% OFF* your order of $75 or more at Godaddy.

    Coupon Code: fbgdhome20
    Coupon expires 7/8/2009.

    DON.

  2. #12
    Dammn!! Shenron This coupon Coupon Code: 199BUYCOM
    is only for CC purchase? no paypal?
    Custom Wordpress Themer
    - Wordpress Portals & themes -

  3. #13
    199BUYCOM is only for CC.
    ...

  4. #14
    Yes, since last month or so Godaddy stopped accepting paypal payments for these $0.99 and $1.99 offers, mostly because there were lots of people registering hundreds of accounts just to take advantage of those; now that they require CC payments it's less likely that one will risk an account freeze for being "smarter" than Godaddy.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    Yes, since last month or so Godaddy stopped accepting paypal payments for these $0.99 and $1.99 offers, mostly because there were lots of people registering hundreds of accounts just to take advantage of those; now that they require CC payments it's less likely that one will risk an account freeze for being "smarter" than Godaddy.
    But at least they can do this through giving chance to register new domain using these coupon code to oldest member of godaddy

    DON.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Redmond, Oregon
    Posts
    828
    Ha I just found the 199 special. Wish the special ones would be given there own thread instead of being mixed in with the normal coupons.

    Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    Ha I just found the 199 special. Wish the special ones would be given there own thread instead of being mixed in with the normal coupons.
    Yeap but you can't use that coupon code with paypal balance as you need to use CC attached with paypal for that.

    DON.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    Yes, since last month or so Godaddy stopped accepting paypal payments for these $0.99 and $1.99 offers, mostly because there were lots of people registering hundreds of accounts just to take advantage of those; now that they require CC payments it's less likely that one will risk an account freeze for being "smarter" than Godaddy.
    I think it was because of Paypal fees. $1.99 per domain and -0.30 = $1.69.. But they are making a loss anyway..30 cents shouldn't matter much, I guess?

  9. #19
    I never used to bother with coupons but after you get a bunch of sites, the discounts add up. Now I never renew without looking for a code first. Damn I'm a cheap bastage!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pctec View Post
    I never used to bother with coupons but after you get a bunch of sites, the discounts add up. Now I never renew without looking for a code first. Damn I'm a cheap bastage!
    I am the same! It didn't used to be important to me, because I disciplined myself to owning very few domains. Now I own over 500 domains. Domaining is addictive.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11 August, 2011, 16:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17 April, 2011, 02:51 AM
  3. [WTB] Bulk FB coupons
    By GeeOne in forum Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 December, 2009, 09:29 AM
  4. GoDaddy Coupons
    By ghadeer in forum Domaining
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8 May, 2009, 12:01 PM
  5. TDNAM Coupons (Godaddy Auctions)
    By Shenron in forum Domaining
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28 April, 2009, 19:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •