IMHO that is just another useless extension unless you can develop something related and directed to that regional area.
I used to own a few names under various ccTld extensions, but the best I've managed to get was $30 or so for summer.ws
I owned stuff like Hoe.bz, FV.bz (LL.xx), Directories.bz (still own it as it's developed) or OOO.la (a domain name I love and won't sell ).
Even when we're talking about .info and .biz we're thousands of miles away from .com and hundreds of miles away from .net and .org
Any domain name is useless unless:
- You get a lot of type-in traffic (not likely unless you have a .com, net or .org)
- You own a Top Level name under .com extension and sometimes under .net and .org
- You have a short quality name (LLL.com, LLL.net, Quad Premium LLLL.com, a few top LLLL.net, etc...)
- You can find an end-user for it
- You have it developed and get a lot of SE traffic (not likely unless you have a .com, net or .org)
- You have it developed for a special niche or regional area (could be the case)
I suggest you check this out:
DNJournal.com Year to Date Domain Sales Charts
I don't see any .gs there, nor I see many names that aren't in the .com, .net or .org categories.