Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Most Profitable Parked Domain?

  1. #1

    Most Profitable Parked Domain?

    Anyone want to share that info?

    For me, it's a regionalized phrase that earns about $35 per day.

    Woot!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RankSurge View Post
    Anyone want to share that info?

    For me, it's a regionalized phrase that earns about $35 per day.

    Woot!
    I currently do not own any parked sites, I prefer having proxies on them, they mostly let me earn more than parking money...
    But hell yeah that one should be a very nice one!

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. #3
    My parked domains are all with namecheap and they run the parking thing, I earn nothing - wouldn't mind finding out how I can monetize them without paying for hosting.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RankSurge View Post
    Anyone want to share that info?

    For me, it's a regionalized phrase that earns about $35 per day.

    Woot!
    $35 per day is great! Thats definetly a good sum of money

  5. #5
    I have a few names with good traffic, but nothing that earns me $35 per day.
    I've tripled my revenue though, since I've moved them all to parked.com (aff link inside), which is, imho, the best parking company in the world.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I have a few names with good traffic, but nothing that earns me $35 per day.
    I've tripled my revenue though, since I've moved them all to parked.com (aff link inside), which is, imho, the best parking company in the world.
    I guess their system depends on being able to find keywords within the domain name?

    Is profitability also dependent on existing traffic or do you promote your parked domains?

  7. #7
    I don't promote my parked domains, I rely on existing traffic.
    Their system is quite clever, they easily/automatically optimize your keywords, even though you can edit them yourself.

  8. My best domain, one of the LLLL.COM-s earns around $20-$30 per month at Sedo, not each day like Shenron)))

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladdy View Post
    My best domain, one of the LLLL.COM-s earns around $20-$30 per month at Sedo, not each day like Shenron)))
    I wish, it's not me that earns that it's the OP.

  10. #10
    I have a friend who owns a word.com and makes $1000+ each day.

    I can't let out the domain name since he doesn't want anyone to know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Could this be profitable?
    By Kovich in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30 January, 2010, 13:36 PM
  2. Adsense With Parked Domains
    By Electron in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 August, 2009, 21:31 PM
  3. link building in parked pages
    By pamz in forum Promoting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 June, 2009, 17:51 PM
  4. Parked.com Purchases WhyPark
    By Shenron in forum Domaining
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28 April, 2009, 19:56 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11 April, 2009, 17:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •