27 June, 2009, 13:21 PM
Originally Posted by sam
Try the options sometimes help.
and it save money, rite ?
27 June, 2009, 15:29 PM
Contacting the owner isn't a bad option. But 1st I would have a back-up name ready. You never know. The owner may be responsible if they aren't using the domain.
27 June, 2009, 21:03 PM
nah i wont even bother to contact the owner. but i'd probably look for another extension...org/ .net/ .info/ .co.cc/ and all
27 June, 2009, 21:33 PM
27 June, 2009, 21:59 PM
I decided to choose a different name. The owner of the domain I wanted to use asked $4k for it, which is way out of my budget.
28 June, 2009, 04:27 AM
I never ask the owner, instead i always keep searching for other name, and that always work for me and i get better names than those sometimes as well.
Custom Wordpress Themer
- Wordpress Portals & themes -