Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: 12 years old gangster.com for sale

  1. #11
    Shenron's Avatar
    Shenron is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,900
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 548 Times in 368 Posts
    Excuse me? Are you doubting my word?




    I have nothing to prove to you my friend, you're the one that needs to prove what you're saying, you're trying to sell a name you don't own, worth over $100k for $4k, claiming that who.is is wrong is a lot of other nonsenses.

    So, you insist in this, right?

  2. Thanked by:

    dmi (13 October, 2009), javanx3d (14 October, 2009)

  3. #12
    DomainMagnate's Avatar
    DomainMagnate is offline Super-Duper Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    749
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 175 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IwebSeo View Post
    hey don't be too much skeptical, I too contacted my USA frnd and they are saying that they have purchased gangster.com 3 months back.
    its okay digimedia is largest investor but this guy wants to sell this domain name than let him sell, what is the objection here, might be the details in who.is is not updated man,
    and digimedia have sold gangster.com 3 months back.
    I don't know why digimedia said you that he is not selling these domains.


    Thanks.
    I just checked the whois history and the domain belonged to digimedia since 2003 till today, no change whatsover. Either you or your (imaginary) US friend are lying, so better get your story straight quickly.

    PM info and proof about your US friend to one of the admins to confirm your story, or we'll have to assume you are the scammer here trying to sell a domain you don't own and ban you..

  4. #13
    IwebSeo is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    www.nukewebsolution.com
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IwebSeo View Post
    Hi,
    i have unique characters .com domain for sale.
    gangster.com
    Expiration Date: 2009-12-28
    Creation Date: 1997-12-29
    registered at tucow inc

    Buy It Now - $4000

    Thanks.
    Sorry to all,

    I am really very sorry because i don't know about that.
    i am the domain seller, i am not these domain owner.
    One of the my internet frnd and he told he have this domain for sale so i check this domain and asked him like that so he told me he is also not the owner of this domain his frnd have this domain he need urgent money so he selling this domain 2500$ so he told me you sell this domain 4000$ and make a 1000$ commission so i though it is great for me.
    so this is not my fault i though ok i can sell this domain but when customer asked me like proof of this domain ownership so i asked my frnd, starting he reply me some of my emails than now he not replying me.
    so please deleted these thread and next time i never do like this without proof.

    Thanks to all.

  5. #14
    elbandelero's Avatar
    elbandelero is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    544
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 106 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IwebSeo View Post
    Sorry to all,

    I am really very sorry because i don't know about that.
    i am the domain seller, i am not these domain owner.
    One of the my internet frnd and he told he have this domain for sale so i check this domain and asked him like that so he told me he is also not the owner of this domain his frnd have this domain he need urgent money so he selling this domain 2500$ so he told me you sell this domain 4000$ and make a 1000$ commission so i though it is great for me.
    so this is not my fault i though ok i can sell this domain but when customer asked me like proof of this domain ownership so i asked my frnd, starting he reply me some of my emails than now he not replying me.
    so please deleted these thread and next time i never do like this without proof.

    Thanks to all.
    I suggest you pick your friends more wisely, what you've tried to do is considered fraud. That means you could go to jail. Even if you don't live in the USA, I wouldn't be surprised if Digimedia have already notified the FBI, who in cases like these would contact the police in your home country. It's just not worth the trouble.

    I suggest you contact Digimedia and give them all the emails and other details you have about your friend. Maybe they'll agree not to charge you with attempted fraud.

  6. Thanked by:

    Snak3 (15 October, 2009)

  7. #15
    Jorge05r's Avatar
    Jorge05r is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    245
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
    Hey IwebSeo, I would like to buy the domain. Where is it registed and where should I send the money?

  8. #16
    garfish's Avatar
    garfish is offline I'm Not Sure.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    848
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 57 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge05r View Post
    Hey IwebSeo, I would like to buy the domain. Where is it registed and where should I send the money?
    you didn't read the whole thread. the selling of this domain is somehow fraud .

  9. #17
    Jorge05r's Avatar
    Jorge05r is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    245
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    you didn't read the whole thread. the selling of this domain is somehow fraud .
    You really think I'm gonna buy it? I'm just playing around with the kid, he really thought we would buy the story about "my friend's friend who's friend owns a domain", lol. That was classic!

  10. #18
    Kovich's Avatar
    Kovich is offline Community Guardian
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Blog Entries
    30
    Thanks
    453
    Thanked 420 Times in 279 Posts
    This guy should just be banned.

    We don't need people here who want to scam members of our community.

    By the way, I loved the "the whois isn't updated!" excuse. :P Priceless...

  11. #19
    stickycarrots's Avatar
    stickycarrots is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    QuickInbox.com
    Posts
    753
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    This guy should just be banned.

    We don't need people here who want to scam members of our community.

    By the way, I loved the "the whois isn't updated!" excuse. :P Priceless...
    I agree. Please ban IwebSeo.

  12. #20
    Shenron's Avatar
    Shenron is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,900
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 548 Times in 368 Posts
    Enough of this.

    Thread Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 10 years from now
    By Chronos in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5 March, 2011, 21:47 PM
  2. This is after 823 years!!!!
    By GeeOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18 September, 2010, 08:18 AM
  3. [WTS] 12 Years Old Unique Characters Domain For Sale
    By IwebSeo in forum Domains
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 1 November, 2009, 11:30 AM
  4. [WTS] 11 Years Old Domain For Sale, Niche Healthy
    By prast in forum Domains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 October, 2009, 03:48 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 October, 2009, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •