Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: 12 years old gangster.com for sale

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    www.nukewebsolution.com
    Posts
    33

    12 years old gangster.com for sale

    Hi,
    i have unique characters .com domain for sale.
    gangster.com
    Expiration Date: 2009-12-28
    Creation Date: 1997-12-29
    registered at tucow inc

    Buy It Now - $4000

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    I've contacted Digimedia to make sure they're actually selling this domain and you're brokering it on their behalf.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    www.nukewebsolution.com
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I've contacted Digimedia to make sure they're actually selling this domain and you're brokering it on their behalf.
    yes sure this all domains are my one of the USA clients and they told me to sell this domains for that rate and he give me some commission.

    Thanks.

  4. who is your client and does he accept escrow.com?

  5. #5
    Scott Day @ DigiMedia.com just confirmed my suspicions.

    Digimedia is not selling Gangster.com so this is an obvious scam.

    @ IwebSeo - Unlike other webmaster's forums we do care about our members, so you'd better search for another place to continue with you illegal activities.

  6. #6
    Ban! Ban! Ban!

    Gangster.com selling for $4k huh?! Who are you trying to kid?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    www.nukewebsolution.com
    Posts
    33
    hey don't be too much skeptical, I too contacted my USA frnd and they are saying that they have purchased gangster.com 3 months back.
    its okay digimedia is largest investor but this guy wants to sell this domain name than let him sell, what is the objection here, might be the details in who.is is not updated man,
    and digimedia have sold gangster.com 3 months back.
    I don't know why digimedia said you that he is not selling these domains.


    Thanks.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IwebSeo View Post
    hey don't be too much skeptical, I too contacted my USA frnd and they are saying that they have purchased gangster.com 3 months back.
    its okay digimedia is largest investor but this guy wants to sell this domain name than let him sell, what is the objection here, might be the details in who.is is not updated man,
    and digimedia have sold gangster.com 3 months back.
    I don't know why digimedia said you that he is not selling these domains.


    Thanks.
    STOP this bullshit immediately, you obviously don't own nor have any authorization to sell Gangster.com.

    Gangster.com is a property of Digimedia.com.

    I've contacted Scott Day (Digimedia Administrative contact for this domain) and he told me this domain is not for sale.

    Last update on this domain was in 2008-11-04, so obviously not 3 months ago.

    If you insist in this bullshit I'll just terminate your account (period).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    www.nukewebsolution.com
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    STOP this bullshit immediately, you obviously don't own nor have any authorization to sell Gangster.com.

    Gangster.com is a property of Digimedia.com.

    I've contacted Scott Day (Digimedia Administrative contact for this domain) and he told me this domain is not for sale.

    Last update on this domain was in 2008-11-04, so obviously not 3 months ago.

    If you insist in this bullshit I'll just terminate your account (period).
    Ok send me proof of Digimedia administrative told you like that.
    send me screen shot of this email, chat and whatever you have.
    i told my USA frnd to upload any page like gangster.com/rahul, gangster.com/yourname
    when he update this than i let you know.

    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 years from now
    By Chronos in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5 March, 2011, 22:47 PM
  2. This is after 823 years!!!!
    By GeeOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18 September, 2010, 08:18 AM
  3. [WTS] 12 Years Old Unique Characters Domain For Sale
    By IwebSeo in forum Domains
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 1 November, 2009, 12:30 PM
  4. [WTS] 11 Years Old Domain For Sale, Niche Healthy
    By prast in forum Domains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 October, 2009, 03:48 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 October, 2009, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •