YouTube Marketing Video Series w/MRR
If You Are Not Using YouTube and Video Marketing to Drive Traffic and Sales to Your Websites You Are Missing Out on a Huge Opportunity
This Video Series Features:
* A Collection of 22 Professionally Recorded Videos-This complete video series will teach you everything you need to know about creating, optimizing, and submitting videos.
* The Importance of Video Marketing- Before you actually start video marketing, you need to understand why it is so important.
* The Power of Keyword Research- If you aren't creating videos that are focused on specific keywords, you are literally taking a stab in the dark at achieving natural search engine rankings. Let me show you how to perform effective keyword research.
* The Components of a Great Video - What your video needs to have for it to be successful.
* How to Create a Professional Looking Video with Programs you can Get For Free- I will take you step-by-step through creating a professional video using programs that you will already have or can be downloaded for no cost (as long as you have windows running).
* Where to Submit Your Video- I will show you the best places on the internet where you need to be submitting your videos to get the best outcome.
* How to Make a Successful Optimized Video Submission- I will show you exactly what you need to be putting in your submissions to have them optimized, so they can rank well.
* YouTube "Tricks" You Can Do- I will show you some things I do to help my video get noticed on YouTube.
* Additional Promotional Ideas- I will show you some additional ways you can get valuable backlinks and gain exposure for your videos.
* How to Automate Your Video Submissions- I will show you what software/programs I recommend for easy video submissions (including one fantastic resource that I personally use that shoots your video to 20 of the top sites for just a dollar a submission!).
Cost: 150 $NetBucks (Master Resale Rights Included)
Item # 27315
Just use the 'Donate' link to send me 150 $NetBucks and then reply here, thanks!