Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: I love you even more this year...

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    you you you... Stop betting

    I'm not as of now .. But who knows.. NB may bring the love of my life or he is around me and I just need to sense him .. ahmm ahmm****

    certainly the second option is the right one which says "he is around me and I just need to sense him" or you have already sensed but not willing to share it with us

  2. #12
    LOL.. let me be little open..I've many around Nobody was able to knock the door Sighss****

    I'll surely share here with a poem written by ME for HIM

    Quote Originally Posted by ankit View Post
    certainly the second option is the right one which says "he is around me and I just need to sense him" or you have already sensed but not willing to share it with us
    SEO girl...


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    LOL.. let me be little open..I've many around Nobody was able to knock the door Sighss****

    I'll surely share here with a poem written by ME for HIM

    We're waiting for the virtual party and your own poetic lines then
    Hope to see them soon

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    Well, if you say so. But I believed that so I said, it would be great if he is from NB.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    HUH... I post whatever I liked.. And I have been a popular Shayara once and that too without being in love

    I like penning down the feelings.. just by feeling them..

    You guyss... I'm not in love but when I'd be with someone special, I'd speak it loud and probably throw a virtual party too You all will be invited to meet "Him"... Blushes****

  5. #15
    I have been married 17 years and this type of love reflected in the poem is not something that just happens. Throughout marriage there will be hard times, but it is how you deal with these times that make the difference. Forgiveness and humbleness are huge keys to a successful marriage.

    Don't expect that poem to reflect your marriage until you have really sacraficed for each other.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    Completely agree with you Shawn, forgiveness and accepting your spouse with their qualities and flaws is necessary. You don’t just love their qualities, you will only make your life miserable if you want to change the person according to your own desires. To make a marriage successful, tons of sacrifice is required from both sides. However I must admit these days couples are really short tempered and don't want to commit for lifetime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I have been married 17 years and this type of love reflected in the poem is not something that just happens. Throughout marriage there will be hard times, but it is how you deal with these times that make the difference. Forgiveness and humbleness are huge keys to a successful marriage.

    Don't expect that poem to reflect your marriage until you have really sacraficed for each other.

  7. #17
    True indeed. But such loving couples do exist.

    You know beaty of poetry? It gives good space to exaggeration.

    And a marriage can remain charming and fresh forever if there are plesant surprises and hidden/open sacrifices in terms of adjustments, compromises etc. It sounds bit impractical but ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I have been married 17 years and this type of love reflected in the poem is not something that just happens. Throughout marriage there will be hard times, but it is how you deal with these times that make the difference. Forgiveness and humbleness are huge keys to a successful marriage.

    Don't expect that poem to reflect your marriage until you have really sacraficed for each other.
    SEO girl...


  8. #18
    I just don't like seeing people thinking that if their marriage isn't like what they have seen in a romance movie, that it is time for a divorce and finding another one. Even people I know that have descent second marriages have said they should have worked it out the first time.

    Expect marriage to have tough times and times you may not even like your spouse, be prepared to serve the other no matter if you love them or not. The reward of a strong marriage comes with a sacrifice of oneself, something I am not seeing from many under 40.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    True indeed. But such loving couples do exist.

    You know beaty of poetry? It gives good space to exaggeration.

    And a marriage can remain charming and fresh forever if there are plesant surprises and hidden/open sacrifices in terms of adjustments, compromises etc. It sounds bit impractical but ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What is Love?
    By Jammyjoker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16 June, 2010, 02:04 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8 January, 2010, 16:35 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15 May, 2009, 16:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •