Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The NB - Factor

  1. #1
    GeeOne's Avatar
    GeeOne is offline Off topic forum - The Offwalk
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Blog Entries
    11
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 249 Times in 222 Posts

    The NB - Factor

    I am away from my PC (on holidays), still like to spend some time at NB when ever I get chance through my mobile. (one can understand the difficulties like slow net speed, typing on mobile phone, small browser etc.)
    The NB is working fine with my mobile, really it was fun.
    Thanx friends
    Last edited by GeeOne; 28 April, 2009 at 13:00 PM.

  2. #2
    GameOver's Avatar
    GameOver is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 41 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    I am away from my PC (on holidays), still like to spend some time at NB when ever I get chance through my mobile.
    The NB is working fine with my mobile, really it was fun.
    Thanx friends
    Shouldn't you be having a holiday instead of posting at NB Enjoy your holiday, where are you at?

  3. #3
    GeeOne's Avatar
    GeeOne is offline Off topic forum - The Offwalk
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Blog Entries
    11
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 249 Times in 222 Posts
    We are at our native place, too hot in afternoon.
    Spending this time at NB and be in touch with wonderful friends and at the same time enjoying holidays also.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameOver View Post
    Shouldn't you be having a holiday instead of posting at NB Enjoy your holiday, where are you at?

  4. #4
    Suman's Avatar
    Suman is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In the middle of NoWhere ;)
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 36 Times in 25 Posts
    Spend the lovely time with your family all the way you can . In this busy life, we can hardly manage such time to go out for excursion. If you’re busy with your mobile phone, chances are your wife and children will get bored. Have a nice time...Enjoy!

  5. Thanked by:

    GeeOne (30 April, 2009)

  6. #5
    GameOver's Avatar
    GameOver is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 41 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suman View Post
    Spend the lovely time with your family all the way you can . In this busy life, we can hardly manage such time to go out for excursion. If you’re busy with your mobile phone, chances are your wife and children will get bored. Have a nice time...Enjoy!
    Good advice but then we would not have anyone to talk to here at NB

  7. Thanked by:

    GeeOne (30 April, 2009)

  8. #6
    Stylosa's Avatar
    Stylosa is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
    I spend a fair amount oftime on NB using my iPhone. Just like now (it's so hard to type when using public transport haha).

  9. #7
    GeeOne's Avatar
    GeeOne is offline Off topic forum - The Offwalk
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Blog Entries
    11
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 249 Times in 222 Posts
    Thats true dude, very difficult to type and also give the time to family and friends, but luckily my family allow me some time and my qwert mobile helped me a lot

    Yes Suman and GameOver, I agree with your views.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    I spend a fair amount oftime on NB using my iPhone. Just like now (it's so hard to type when using public transport haha).

Similar Threads

  1. Website Speed - New Google Ranking Factor?
    By bogart in forum On-Site SEO
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12 April, 2010, 17:43 PM
  2. Could you tell me What factor infection PR
    By dini patel in forum Promoting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23 June, 2009, 11:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •