Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Which NB member

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514

    Which NB member

    Which NB member you would like to see in person?

    And why? (if possible)

  2. #2
    I would like to see Shenron once, looks like a good person with a lot of knowledge
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. I'm hopefully going to see DomainMagnate in the summer... ! Have met couple of guys from Namepros.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I would like to see Shenron once, looks like a good person with a lot of knowledge
    He's ugly.

    I'd like to meet Will and Alex. (obvious answer)

  5. I want to meet Shenron, because he has beer.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  6. #6
    Can we name only one member or more?
    SEO girl...


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    Can we name only one member or more?
    CB, any number of members.
    As discussed, today I have opened two threads, what about you?

  8. #8
    Then I'd like to have a nice meeting with Hellas, Will, and Mike; altogether of course

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    CB, any number of members.
    As discussed, today I have opened two threads, what about you?
    SEO girl...


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    Then I'd like to have a nice meeting with Hellas, Will, and Mike; altogether of course
    I think we must write here that no need to mention Will's name as it goes without saying, most of the members certainly would like to meet him.

  10. #10
    Okay.. I'll see Will some other time (at some better and pleasant evening ) .. How about you now? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    I think we must write here that no need to mention Will's name as it goes without saying, most of the members certainly would like to meet him.
    SEO girl...


Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi All Member
    By ericmiller in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10 May, 2011, 03:30 AM
  2. Another New Member in NB..
    By fren99 in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3 January, 2010, 17:01 PM
  3. New Member
    By mastermind in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29 October, 2009, 19:53 PM
  4. New-member
    By kirorian in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29 September, 2009, 17:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •