Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Are you addicted to NB?

  1. #1
    DotComBum's Avatar
    DotComBum is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 196 Times in 154 Posts

    Arrow Are you addicted to NB?

    Somehow I am addicted to NB in one way or the other, I feel very happy to be able to grow with this forum!

  2. #2
    Marry Parker's Avatar
    Marry Parker is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 132 Times in 118 Posts

    Smile

    Yes I am addicted to NB, I believe there is no anti-dot invented so far. Thank You Will for making a forum where everyone can learn and earn at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    Somehow I am addicted to NB in one way or the other, I feel very happy to be able to grow with this forum!

  3. #3
    Coastercraze's Avatar
    Coastercraze is offline Net Builder Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Under powerlines
    Posts
    499
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
    More of an obsession than an addiction. I am starting to check NB every day.
    Webmaster Forums
    Host Mist | Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated
    Arcade Master - Rule the arcade!

  4. Thanked by:

    Marry Parker (1 August, 2009)

  5. #4
    Marry Parker's Avatar
    Marry Parker is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 132 Times in 118 Posts
    Thank you Coastercraze for the new word Obsession, I think I fall is the same catagory as often you are not online at NB but I am online ALWAYS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coastercraze View Post
    More of an obsession than an addiction. I am starting to check NB every day.

  6. #5
    badmash's Avatar
    badmash is offline Aham Brahmasmi
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 139 Times in 110 Posts
    NB Flue is infection more and more dp users which is great thing . I want all dp members get infected with it and come here one day . Now I am not interested to go back to DP and I wish all moderator on dp get banned slowly .

  7. #6
    Marry Parker's Avatar
    Marry Parker is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 132 Times in 118 Posts
    You are so wicked

    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    NB Flue is infection more and more dp users which is great thing . I want all dp members get infected with it and come here one day . Now I am not interested to go back to DP and I wish all moderator on dp get banned slowly .

  8. #7
    badmash's Avatar
    badmash is offline Aham Brahmasmi
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 139 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marry Parker View Post
    You are so wicked
    Yes I am wicked Marry . In our area we have few lines :-

    It doesn't matter how bad man your are and how much you irritate innocent people . But always remember that once innocent person got mad because of you than he can do anything which bad man can even dare to do or imagine .

    I worked 2+ years and now when I reached 4k post counts , I was very happy because I sold each sign link for $15 per month on permanent paypal subscription basis . I thought now it will be my permanent earning and I will invest them for my blog promotions but these stupid guys finished all my hard work with one small mistake . If god is listening to me then he know what he has to do with those stupids .

    But now no more dp ka pi-pi and NB Rocks

  9. #8
    Marry Parker's Avatar
    Marry Parker is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 132 Times in 118 Posts
    Honestly, I really feel sad what happened to you. Believe me majority of us here received the same treatment. But looking back Now I feel DP ban is the best thing that happened to me. Time is the biggest healer, it will definitely heal your wounds. At that time you will agree with me that everything happens for the Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Yes I am wicked Marry . In our area we have few lines :-

    It doesn't matter how bad man your are and how much you irritate innocent people . But always remember that once innocent person got mad because of you than he can do anything which bad man can even dare to do or imagine .

    I worked 2+ years and now when I reached 4k post counts , I was very happy because I sold each sign link for $15 per month on permanent paypal subscription basis . I thought now it will be my permanent earning and I will invest them for my blog promotions but these stupid guys finished all my hard work with one small mistake . If god is listening to me then he know what he has to do with those stupids .

    But now no more dp ka pi-pi and NB Rocks

  10. #9
    Will.Spencer's Avatar
    Will.Spencer is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,258 Posts
    I think I am more addicted than anyone else -- I have 10 NetBuilder tabs open in Firefox right now.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  11. #10
    badmash's Avatar
    badmash is offline Aham Brahmasmi
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 139 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I think I am more addicted than anyone else -- I have 10 NetBuilder tabs open in Firefox right now.
    So do I have everyday early in the morning when I open all threads in new tabs from user cp section

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are you addicted to something ?
    By StephenM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24 May, 2010, 19:21 PM
  2. Are you addicted to a game in particular ?
    By StephenM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24 May, 2010, 05:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •