If you want to become a freelance write you must know where to get clients and you must established yourself first in this work so you can get more clients
I'm working on developing a comprehensive guide on how to become a freelance writer. You can view the guide on my writing blog:
How to Become a Freelance Writer | Writer Seven
It currently covers:
- deciding to become a freelance writer
- how the process of freelance writing works
- building the perfect freelance writing portfolio
- pricing your freelance writing business
- How to promote your services
- How to complete your work and get paid
- How to deal with negative clients
- How to get more business via repeat clients and dedicated clients
Let me know if there's something you want me to add! I want to make this guide as complete as possible. A total resource for prospective freelance writers.
you should have talent
I guess everyone has something to say on how to become a freelance writer. On my case, writing is never about the money that you get or the number of contents you can do. It is more on the satisfaction you feel when you accomplished something you know is going to be valuable. Constant study and dedication towards work are just two things I know that writers must have to gain good rewards from freelancing.
you must know where the market place is, try building the profiles over there, publish your best articles on ezinearticles, always accept the writing work that you can do without copy-paste and always write original. Be loyal to your work and your clients. Never commit the work that you see is not able achieve. if you can have a website then its an added advantage.