Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: $50 bet

  1. #1

    $50 bet

    well ,
    some months back when i was talking about seo, my friend kept telling serp will be more important then seo!.now a few months down the line i am thinking well, maybe he was wrong , well i placed a $50 bet with him, if we google seo /serp which will have more results!

    now i think i won this one hands down

    cheers

  2. Is this a gambling type you are talking about? Or an online betting? 50 bucks is indeed to risky to bet and you could lose all the money for 99% chance, and only 1% chance to win.

  3. #3
    i think its basically the same seo is to enhance serp ,search engine ranking protocol? seo search engine optimisation, lets say two sides of the same coin

  4. #4
    Congratulations on your big win! To me personally, seo is more popular and widely discussed compared to serp, you should've bet a hundred.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •