Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Agree or disagree: Smart women marry money?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    I wish you get the best girl with all the qualities and both of you live happily ever after.

    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    I thought I was think separate from others but nice to know your words MP .

    I am now 24+ and y parents started searching a girl for me . Now It time to tell all girls that don't look at my Bank balance because You never know that whom you are rejecting will be the next millionaire of this state .

    This will happen soon because now my badmash mind have started working and I have applied for few govt contract based work like making small bridges etc . First we were doing it on my uncles license .

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dorm Room/Office
    Posts
    68
    This is another one of those things that is geocentric. In the United States, we choose who we love for ourselves. It's not something that is forced or influenced on us. I found a perfect girl my junior year of high school (summer between junior and senior) and we haven't gone a day without one another in the 22 months and one day since. She's a smart woman. When we first started going together, I had nothing. Now, I have plenty of money to throw around or to invest.

    Razorloq

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    I am happy for both of you, so you agree that Smart Women Marry Money is a misconception?

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorloq View Post
    This is another one of those things that is geocentric. In the United States, we choose who we love for ourselves. It's not something that is forced or influenced on us. I found a perfect girl my junior year of high school (summer between junior and senior) and we haven't gone a day without one another in the 22 months and one day since. She's a smart woman. When we first started going together, I had nothing. Now, I have plenty of money to throw around or to invest.

    Razorloq

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Money is a general term. Sure most girls aren't too concerned about how much money you. In the US must people don't have any. But they look at what kind of job you have or what your income is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorloq View Post
    When we first started going together, I had nothing. Now, I have plenty of money to throw around or to invest.

    Razorloq
    Love finds a way.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    So you agree that when you love a person, money become secondary thing not a priority.

    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Money is a general term. Sure most girls aren't too concerned about how much money you. In the US must people don't have any. But they look at what kind of job you have or what your income is.



    Love finds a way.

  6. #26
    Money is necessary but not essential in a relationship

    Quote Originally Posted by Marry Parker View Post
    So you agree that when you love a person, money become secondary thing not a priority.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    Yes, I agree I believe eventually everyone accomplish what they want in life. However it will be wonderful to have someone's support and love throughout your journey. Believe me when you have that someone in your life then journey become as pleasant as the destination.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookmarker View Post
    Money is necessary but not essential in a relationship

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by thebookmarker View Post
    Money is necessary but not essential in a relationship
    How come something necessary cannot be essential ? If you say money is necessary in a relationship that means it's essential, isn't it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. what do women like to buy online?
    By garfish in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 8 April, 2014, 19:06 PM
  2. Marry Parker @ 1000 & not out
    By GeeOne in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 15 August, 2009, 14:04 PM
  3. Women...
    By Nic SEO in forum Promoting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 3 June, 2009, 15:36 PM
  4. Where are all the women?
    By Mike Dammann in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12 January, 2009, 17:28 PM
  5. Xenu is a really useful tool!! Anyone agree??
    By sweetheater in forum Building
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4 January, 2009, 23:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •