Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Congratulations Deluxdon (New Moderator of DP)

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Congratulations Deluxdon (New Moderator of DP)

    Hi Deluxdon,

    I see in DP that you are elected as a Moderator.

    Congratulations

    Hope,you will come here and share your feelings!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Arunkumar View Post
    Hi Deluxdon,

    I see in DP that you are elected as a Moderator.

    Congratulations

    Hope,you will come here and share your feelings!
    Many congratulations Donbhai and all the best for your Mod journey at DP.

    G!

  3. #3
    I wonder if that's a reason to congratulate Don or to feel sorry for him...

  4. #4
    Thanks for your wishs arunkumar and gee

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I wonder if that's a reason to congratulate Don or to feel sorry for him...
    Sorry. I am not getting your point shenron

    DON.

  5. #5
    Can you unban Aquarezz now so I can go on with the previous businesses? ROFL

    Well, congratulations -- do your job I guess
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    Congrats Deluxdon for becoming DP Mod, well I got Shenron's point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I wonder if that's a reason to congratulate Don or to feel sorry for him...
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxdon View Post
    Thanks for your wishs arunkumar and gee



    Sorry. I am not getting your point shenron

    DON.


  7. #8
    Are moderators there get paid?

  8. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    Interesting question, Deluxdon are they get paid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Are moderators there get paid?

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Are moderators there get paid?
    AFAIK No, but they should 'cause taking care of DP users is a real PITA.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulations to CB and Loko
    By GeeOne in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10 February, 2010, 15:52 PM
  2. Congratulations Bogart
    By GeeOne in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 7 December, 2009, 18:27 PM
  3. Congratulations Farrhad
    By Marcell Purham in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11 July, 2009, 17:44 PM
  4. Congratulations America, Obama Inaugurated
    By elbandelero in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 24 June, 2009, 15:26 PM
  5. Congratulations! You've won a free laptop. CLICK HERE NOW!
    By khena25 in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 24 April, 2009, 10:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •