Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: do you surf net from your mobile also?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527

    do you surf net from your mobile also?

    hi guys,

    when ever am not online, am accessing internet from my mobile for checking emails and instant messengers. How many of you are doing so? let me know..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    hi guys,

    when ever am not online, am accessing internet from my mobile for checking emails and instant messengers. How many of you are doing so? let me know..
    Yes I am using for OW, NB and mail checking, some time late evening.

    G!

  3. Yes I use to surf internet via mobile few months back when I purchased vodafone postpaid mobile connection . But after one month they handed over me bill of RS 3000 and stopped using internet . I can remember how costly those mobile themes and ring tones are which I downloaded from mobile .

  4. #4
    I don't surf the net from my mobile because its too old to even have the internet on it. Even if I did have a phone with it on I wouldn't use it because the charges for using the internet is crazy.
    Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.

  5. yeah quite a bit. It's got a large screen and qwerty keyboard though nokia e61
    Sometimes I go to NB from it, but mostly just reading news and feeds

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    Yes I am using for OW, NB and mail checking, some time late evening.

    G!
    Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    yeah quite a bit. It's got a large screen and qwerty keyboard though nokia e61
    Sometimes I go to NB from it, but mostly just reading news and feeds
    yeah, everyone now a days depends mobile for having a quick view over the mail and all..it helps a lot while we are out..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Yes I use to surf internet via mobile few months back when I purchased vodafone postpaid mobile connection . But after one month they handed over me bill of RS 3000 and stopped using internet . I can remember how costly those mobile themes and ring tones are which I downloaded from mobile .
    the heavy charge you received might be because you made a lots of data transfer..but just for checking mails and news,,mobiles are pretty good while we are out in a bus or car..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  8. #8
    I use my cellphone whenever there is a broadband problem or power cut.
    You can use Opera Mini, its good.

    - Digital -

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    I use my cellphone whenever there is a broadband problem or power cut.
    You can use Opera Mini, its good.

    - Digital -
    yeah..you are very correct, while power and broadband problems arises, at least for checking urgent mails and data, mobiles are useful. I am planning to upgrade it to a good iphone..lol
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sand-N-Surf Promotions
    By kahuna in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 June, 2010, 14:45 PM
  2. Sand-N-Surf-Promotions
    By Beach Bum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 June, 2010, 06:51 AM
  3. When You Think You Surf Anonymously But You Don’t
    By Mike-XS in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 May, 2010, 10:21 AM
  4. how much do you surf the web ?
    By mega in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14 May, 2009, 22:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •