Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Google Asks Common Man “What is a Browser?” Common Man Has No Clue [Video]

  1. #1

    Google Asks Common Man “What is a Browser?” Common Man Has No Clue [Video]

    Google Asks Common Man “What is a Browser?” Common Man Has No Clue [Video]
    One video gem, uncovered today by The Next Web, reminds us how little the average person knows about basic technology. The company asked random people in Times Square “what is a browser?” Less than 8 percent answered correctly, with the other 92 percent providing....

    Read more: Google Asks Common Man “What is a Browser?” Common Man Has No Clue [Video]

    It's strange that some people still don't know what a browser is, but heck, now it's proven that still some people aren't aware of many things, and these people are potential users
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. #2
    I bet if you ask on DP a lot of people will say wuts dat?
    Webmaster Forums
    Host Mist | Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated
    Arcade Master - Rule the arcade!

  3. #3
    Most non-geeks are just not familiar with the terminology. On the other hand I noticed that many people don't know the difference between windows and firefox

  4. Yes, Many people are don;t know many thing till but they are making good money on internet and telling themselves Internet Guru

Similar Threads

  1. The most common SEO mistakes you need to avoid
    By Rohitpatel in forum On-Site SEO
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 4 December, 2012, 16:42 PM
  2. why is a familyname Patel so common in India?
    By garfish in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12 June, 2010, 11:20 AM
  3. The Common People
    By Sbfc_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17 May, 2010, 17:44 PM
  4. Common Abbreviations Used In Forum
    By DotComBum in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 30 August, 2009, 16:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •