Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Google on Twitter

  1. Google on Twitter

    Have you guys noticed this?

    Twitter / google

    Google joined twitter, or is it someone else?

  2. #2
    Didn't notice.

    Something else I didn't notice (which I found by clicking on the "Web" button at Twitter, which linked to Google's About Us page, and it was linked to from the About Us page), is that Google has a store. Google Store

  3. Whois.Net

    This page suggests me that google-store dont belong to google. And from what we have seem from google so far, if they had to have a store it would have been store.google.com. Tought to believe that google-store belongs to Google.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jayant_me View Post
    Whois.Net

    This page suggests me that google-store dont belong to google. And from what we have seem from google so far, if they had to have a store it would have been store.google.com. Tought to believe that google-store belongs to Google.
    I agree with you. It would be store.google.com.
    I wouldn't buy anything from there. That's for sure.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jayant_me View Post
    Whois.Net

    This page suggests me that google-store dont belong to google. And from what we have seem from google so far, if they had to have a store it would have been store.google.com. Tought to believe that google-store belongs to Google.
    PR4 & Alexa of 75K

    Which means the site has an age already and Google didn't take over the domain yet Plus, the alexa shows the website has decent traffic..

    So maybe it isn't from Google but this little bit of information shows the site is pretty trustworthy

    And I found this a pretty nice tweet from Google:

    @yahoo @live_search thanks for the warm welcome!
    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jayant_me View Post
    Tought to believe that google-store belongs to Google.
    About Google - really?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    I agree with you. It would be store.google.com.
    I wouldn't buy anything from there. That's for sure.
    I take back my words. It actually is owned by Google. The domain just doesn't fit...

  8. #8
    Back to the fact that Google has a Twitter. Wonder if I can get them to join TwtAd
    40k followers would really add value to my network

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    Back to the fact that Google has a Twitter. Wonder if I can get them to join TwtAd
    40k followers would really add value to my network
    Why don't you ask Twitters' top 5 followers?
    TwitterCounter Stats: We Track & Analyze @cnnbrk
    TwitterCounter Stats: We Track & Analyze @BarackObama
    TwitterCounter Stats: We Track & Analyze @twitter
    TwitterCounter Stats: We Track & Analyze @britneyspears
    TwitterCounter Stats: We Track & Analyze @stephenfry

    Should be enough


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Similar Threads

  1. Google and Bing Using Twitter Data for Rankings
    By Will.Spencer in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 1 February, 2012, 08:19 AM
  2. Page 1 of Google Because of Twitter
    By Sami4u in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 7 March, 2011, 14:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 December, 2010, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 23 January, 2010, 06:40 AM
  5. Twitter and Google
    By amanda25 in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7 January, 2010, 21:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •