Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help me spend my Money $$

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Help me spend my Money $$


    I bet that title will get some attention

    I have just spent a day on ebay searching for room dividers all I found was a bunch of what I call dressing screens.

    Can any of you guys tell me what these things were called or what I should try searching for?

    Thanks in Advance

    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  2. #2
    Only word that comes to mind is "dividers".
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

  3. #3 matter what word...dividers, partitions, walls, etc...
    Keeps going to the same thing....

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts