Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: How can I see ghosts?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    Today in my room I'll take photographs at dark. I'll share that here if any ghostly effect found.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    Don't forget to take your camera along.. I hear that ghosts give a cheesy smile and they are photogenic.
    Cheers!

  2. #22
    Here is a tip. Do not use a flash on your camera. I understand that bright lights upset ghosts and they will not let you sleep for many years. Some people think this is insomnia, but insomnia is really caused by ghosts.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    I don't know why but after reading you reply I couldn't stop laughing. Nice tip

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Here is a tip. Do not use a flash on your camera. I understand that bright lights upset ghosts and they will not let you sleep for many years. Some people think this is insomnia, but insomnia is really caused by ghosts.

  4. all ghost are dead. lol and probably not around now.


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    all ghost are dead. lol and probably not around now.
    Lol... who said that ghosts die ??
    Its humans who die and then we get a ghost.

    - Digital -

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    What's the address of his ghost farm? Have you seen ghosts there? How they look like ?
    hei same questions from me too..how they look like what is their way of dressing? Could you please tell??
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  7. #27
    Ghosts are very real. I talk to them all of the time. I also talk to dogs, cats and politicians. I get good, intelligent information from all except for the politicians.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    Nice reply and very true indeed. In fact the last line grabbed my attention and made me smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Ghosts are very real. I talk to them all of the time. I also talk to dogs, cats and politicians. I get good, intelligent information from all except for the politicians.

  9. #29
    Well, now one ghost is available in NB.

    - Digital -

  10. #30
    Nice to meet you digital.... I have heard you spend some time here and remaining in your real abode...

    Are you sure you are the only one here...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do ghosts really exist?
    By nick09 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18 July, 2009, 09:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •