Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: How are you earning online?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    How are you earning online?

    Hello friends, how are you earning/making money from the internet? Please share your experiences here. As for me freelancing jobs and PTC sites are main streams of income.

  2. Same here pal. Freelancing jobs saved my financial needs, and i am already a former PTC clicker, which I stopped because although they pay, but much longer and lower, and the earnings are very low compared to freelance.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bogartkick View Post
    Same here pal. Freelancing jobs saved my financial needs, and i am already a former PTC clicker, which I stopped because although they pay, but much longer and lower, and the earnings are very low compared to freelance.
    yeah the earnings in PTC site are indeed low but if you get a handsome amount of referrals you can make big money with those pay-to-click sites..but there are sites like neobux which will pay you instantly when you reach cashout...have you heard about neobux?

  4. #4
    Do PTC sites really pay you? For me I have some sites,I can get some bucks from google ads & link sell

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by moses8595 View Post
    Do PTC sites really pay you? For me I have some sites,I can get some bucks from google ads & link sell
    yeah I got paid from PTC sites especially neobux, which pays instantly. Well if you want to make a few extra bucks do check out my signature.

  6. #6

    happy.

    i earn from doing designs.

    a tip would be. take one major gig you got which earns big time and another that is continuous and straight.

    sometimes i don't always have clients to work with i do earn big time on that though sometimes they hide or already taken.

    then i think of somethings different as another source. that way i can also rest from doing what i mainly do.hehe

  7. #7
    I make a ton off of freelance. I also make a little off of adsense on my blog.

    I mainly make cash off of affiliates. I just seem to know where to put my links to get sales.

  8. #8
    I make most of my money from a marketing job that I have for a website. This month I'm going to be short of cash, though, because the website is down for some major updates. To make up for the loss in income I'm going to be doing a lot of writing jobs this month. Yay me!

    I also earn a good chunk from AdSense, but lately it's been slow as well. Economy's not so great. I guess I'm going to have to go back into article writing.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon View Post
    i earn from doing designs.

    a tip would be. take one major gig you got which earns big time and another that is continuous and straight.

    sometimes i don't always have clients to work with i do earn big time on that though sometimes they hide or already taken.

    then i think of somethings different as another source. that way i can also rest from doing what i mainly do.hehe
    Hi Eon for how long have you been doing website designing? I am going to launch my new website in a few weeks and I was looking for a good designer.

  10. #10
    I do some GPT and as long as I'm a member of a lot of sites I can earn okay with it. I also sell stuff on Ebay which is a pretty solid revenue stream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help me out on earning!!!!
    By hackey in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14 August, 2010, 17:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18 May, 2010, 21:48 PM
  3. How much is your targeted daily online earning?
    By DotComBum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 8 September, 2009, 05:19 AM
  4. how to increase earning...
    By jakki in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3 September, 2009, 13:48 PM
  5. Always a very low adsense earning.
    By speedy in forum AdSense
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21 March, 2009, 06:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •