Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Rubik's Cube anyone?

  1. #1

    Question Rubik's Cube anyone?

    Can anyone here solve the Rubik's Cube? Do any of you do speedcubing? Here is a video of my solving the Rubik's Cube. I made $1,500 from this video, which you can learn more about here


    Edit: YouTube video plugin for VB does not appear to be working.
    Last edited by stickycarrots; 13 February, 2009 at 07:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Redmond, Oregon
    Posts
    828
    That is very cool congrats

    Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    That is very cool congrats
    Ahhh...I see what you did there. You don't put in the full URL, just the ending part of it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Martinique, FWI
    Posts
    321
    Congrats!
    I want to learn more success story.

  5. There are a few strategies on how to do it. It's not very hard to learn. Still not trivial though.. just do a few google searches
    This guy is pretty quick!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    There are a few strategies on how to do it. It's not very hard to learn. Still not trivial though.. just do a few google searches
    This guy is pretty quick!
    It's not hard to learn, but it is hard to master

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Redmond, Oregon
    Posts
    828
    It's not hard to learn, but it is hard to master
    Ha, only way I ever solved it was by taking it apart and putting it back together. You solved is faster then I could do it by cheating.

    Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    Ha, only way I ever solved it was by taking it apart and putting it back together. You solved is faster then I could do it by cheating.
    I have actually taken the stickers off before, but that was to replace them

    Today I had a 32 second solve, which is my second fastest time I think. I need to learn more combinations and get a webcam. I could setup a vlog

  9. #9
    You were quite fast with that stickycarrots. How long it took you to master this?

    Actually I never had a rubik cube in my life but I'm thinking to get one. It seems fun.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan View Post
    You were quite fast with that stickycarrots. How long it took you to master this?

    Actually I never had a rubik cube in my life but I'm thinking to get one. It seems fun.
    I have been doing the Rubik's Cube for about a year and a half now. Although over the past couple months I have not been solving as much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •