Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Spam Crackdown Threatens Koy4Goff's Penis Enlarger, Free iPod Industry

  1. Spam Crackdown Threatens Koy4Goff's Penis Enlarger, Free iPod Industry

    Spam Crackdown Threatens Koy4Goff's Penis Enlarger, Free iPod Industry

    Last edited by Will.Spencer; 31 January, 2010 at 17:39 PM.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Is that a picture or video you are posting? I can't see any!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    You know, those expensive penis stretching devices are actually class 1 medical devices.

    Take this site for example:
    Medical Penis Stretcher : X4 Labs Penis Extender

    That product is a CE Certified as a Class 1 Medical Device. So, is that threatening even products like that? I'm not sure what Koy4Goff is...

    P.S. Also can't see whatever you posted.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    You know, those expensive penis stretching devices are actually class 1 medical devices.

    Take this site for example:
    Medical Penis Stretcher : X4 Labs Penis Extender

    That product is a CE Certified as a Class 1 Medical Device. So, is that threatening even products like that? I'm not sure what Koy4Goff is...

    P.S. Also can't see whatever you posted.
    Same here, can't see, I think the code is broken

  5. #5
    Allegedly, the government ofKoy4Goff has been able to hack into the website of netbuilders.org and censored one of its published posts.

    Spokesman: It is assumed that government officials have been able to do this via a Popupistan connection giving USB stick with malicious code to the owner of the netbuilders.org site....




  6. #6

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    Is that a picture or video you are posting? I can't see any!!
    Its a video.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9oJikx0-I&feature=player_embedded

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    You know, those expensive penis stretching devices are actually class 1 medical devices.
    As a courtesy I'm not gonna ask why you know that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    As a courtesy I'm not gonna ask why you know that.
    Haha! It was because I did an affiliate program for one once a long while back.

  9. #9
    lol Onion news rules ;D

Similar Threads

  1. Free Report: Spam Stopper
    By DotComBum in forum eBooks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 July, 2010, 03:30 AM
  2. Get Free Twitter Followers...Not Spam. Works!
    By KMRock in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15 March, 2010, 16:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 September, 2009, 03:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •