Page 44 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1652

Thread: Yes or No

  1. #431
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    No, I have never bought lottery.

    You think I should buy lottery?

    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    No, smoking hurt your health and pocket.

    Do you buy lottery?

  2. #432
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Yes, there's no harm buying it if you don't overspend on it.

    Do you cook?

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SEO for You
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    Yes, there's no harm buying it if you don't overspend on it.

    Do you cook?
    Nahh... my mom does for me..

    Do you have more than one gf or bf??

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180

  5. #435
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    No, I don't have any.

    Why you always ask questions like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by akki313 View Post
    Nahh... my mom does for me..

    Do you have more than one gf or bf??

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Marry Parker View Post
    No, I don't have any.

    Why you always ask questions like this?
    He is GF~Akki. He likes GF(s) a lot .

  7. #437
    Do you love mobile phones?

    - Digital -

  8. #438
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Do you love mobile phones?

    - Digital -
    Yes I love mobile fones.

    Do you cry like a baby sometimes ?

  9. #439
    No... I am not a Cry Baby like AB.

    Do you like Kerosene?

    - Digital -

  10. #440
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    No... I am not a Cry Baby like AB.

    Do you like Kerosene?

    - Digital -

    No I like water

    Have you got Cross Pan ?

    G!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •