If Keyword Tracker shows that your site currently has no rankings in Top 200 Google search results, we recommend you to:
- Either explore less competitive keywords with the help of our Keyword Research Tool.
- Or order link building services for your site to increase its rankings.
How to Find Less Competitive Keywords?
- Export all generated keywords from Keyword Research Tool.
- Create new project in Keyword Tracker to check your website current rankings for all of those generated keywords.
- Now take a look at only those keywords for which your website has some rankings on Google and select from this list keywords which you want to target following the scheme described below:
- When we promote our own websites, we always focus on building new links for those keywords, for which our website is on the 2nd and 3rd pages of Google search results
- If we have no rankings on 2nd and 3rd pages, then we choose keywords from the 1st page, starting from position #10 and above till #5.
- If we have no rankings on 2nd and 3rd pages, and on the 1st page we only have keywords in Top 3 – Top 5, then we choose keywords from 4th, 5th, 6th pages, and so on.
For example, if our site has the following rankings for some keywords: #3, #6, #10, #11, #12, #34, #45, #109, then at first we will build links for keyword which ranks #11, then #12, then #10, then #34, then #45, then #6 and then #109.
Note: of course while choosing keywords, you should also consider profitableness of each keyword, but not only its position on Google. That's why these keywords should be selected only by you since nobody else knows your business better than you. So you will choose the best keywords in terms of profitableness for your business.
Please post your questions in this thread.
SEO Tools For SEO Experts Team