Get PR4 backlinks in my website and I pay you 1$ - Crazy offer
Hello NB members,
I started a new project and I present you my offer.
If you write a review of your sites (with 3 backlinks maximun to your sites) I pay you 1$ for review.
My site is PageRank 4.
It's simple, if your site (or sites) are accepted (read conditions), you get free PR4 backlinks and 1$.
You need send me your domain name and your PayPal account (via PM here, in Digital Point) when you submit a review.
The conditions are:
And sites accepted are:
Welcome to the Website Encyclopedia, the only encyclopedia of websites. If you want to add a website to the encyclopedia of websites you must fill the upload form. Remember to write a description that describes the site, with unique and quality content. The websites that do not meet these guidelines will not be accepted. So far, only accept sites in English. You can see example here
. You need write quality content with 250 words minimun I will accept).
We do not accept websites with the following contents:
* Pornography, adult or mature content
* Violent content
* Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
* Excessive profanity
* Hacking/cracking content
* Gambling or casino-related content
* Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
* Sales of beer or hard alcohol
* Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
* Sales of prescription drugs
* Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
* Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
* Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
* Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
The site is www.libsym.com and you can submit your review here.
This offer is only for a limited period. When offer end, I post in this thread "END OFFER".