Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Siggy link at DP

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    I can offer you my signature for 7$ for a month..its a very new account there..just one month old but with 22 itraders and more than 250 posts..very active account..please give me a pm if you are interested.
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  2. #22
    I have just 70 posts there and are growing at a slow pace.... I am afraid of their ban policy...

    My signature space there is available... And for you Gee.... It's free for one link.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanial View Post
    I have just 70 posts there and are growing at a slow pace.... I am afraid of their ban policy...

    My signature space there is available... And for you Gee.... It's free for one link.

    Thanx a lot Nathanial for you offer.

    G!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Home
    Posts
    303
    At the moment I am banned at DP, but my ban will be lifted in August. Jee, I will put offwalk.com in my signature for ......... FREE.. Though I don't have much posts there, just 600+.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Marry Parker View Post
    At the moment I am banned at DP, but my ban will be lifted in August. Jee, I will put offwalk.com in my signature for ......... FREE.. Though I don't have much posts there, just 600+.
    Thanx for your kind offer, I think post is immaterial the fact is you are very popular and famous at DP.

    G!

  6. #26
    Hello,

    I have am a spirit walker at DP.

    I can give you one spot in my signature space for 6 dollars/month.

    my username is same as in here...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by sandeepdude View Post
    Hello,

    I have am a spirit walker at DP.

    I can give you one spot in my signature space for 6 dollars/month.

    my username is same as in here...
    Welcome to NB Sandeep and thanx for you reasonable offer.

    Will be in touch for the same.

    G!

  8. #28
    Hi Gee, you can take mine at $20.00/month. (total of 3 spots to be sold).

    Edit: cannot post a live link pm me for the link.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    I can also offer you signature link in Digital Point..Sent you a pm Regarding this..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  10. #30
    I want to sell my signature link at DP for 3$ / month only. My user name at DP is same as in NB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Siggy link of OffWalk.com
    By GeeOne in forum Links
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20 October, 2009, 12:25 PM
  2. Siggy link or Avatar
    By GeeOne in forum Promoting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10 September, 2009, 10:25 AM
  3. [WTT] NB siggy link
    By GeeOne in forum Links
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23 August, 2009, 05:52 AM
  4. [Free] Free NB Siggy Link
    By GeeOne in forum Links
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22 August, 2009, 05:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •