Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Comment on my blog I will comment on yours :)

  1. Comment on my blog I will comment on yours :)

    Agree?

    Lets start with 5-5 comments.

    You post 5 comments on my blog Funny Jokes, Pictures & Bizarre Stories By Decent Comedy and I will post 5 comments on yours

    Please reply here before commenting on my site. First you show me your blog and I will tell you if I can comment on your blog or not.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    india
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani View Post
    Agree?

    Lets start with 5-5 comments.

    You post 5 comments on my blog Funny Jokes, Pictures & Bizarre Stories By Decent Comedy and I will post 5 comments on yours

    Please reply here before commenting on my site. First you show me your blog and I will tell you if I can comment on your blog or not.

    Thanks
    Ohk so check my sig for my blog url. waiting for your reply

  3. OK, I am interested in your blog.

    Please make 5 posts on my blog then I will post on yours.

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Hi there.

    Can you do comments on my blog? First link in my signature.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    india
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani View Post
    OK, I am interested in your blog.

    Please make 5 posts on my blog then I will post on yours.

    Thanks

    I am on a extending shift today so will do the commenting once i reach home and had some good night / day sleep.

    will PM you once i am done with commenting

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    Hi there.

    Can you do comments on my blog? First link in my signature.
    I am sorry but "Make Money Online" is something I don't like

    Have some other blog?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    There is no other blog that I need comments on. Sorry.

Similar Threads

  1. blog comment spam suggestions?
    By MrToad in forum Blogging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20 December, 2010, 04:43 AM
  2. I will comment on Your Blog - Free
    By tomy in forum Blogging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3 March, 2010, 09:43 AM
  3. [Free] Comment on my blog, I'll comment on yours!
    By Kovich in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23 February, 2010, 04:34 AM
  4. [Bug] Bug in approving comment in my blog.
    By rome9t9 in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28 September, 2009, 20:33 PM
  5. [WTS] 50 x PR2 + 10 x PR3 Blog Comment [Cheap]
    By murtaza@cheapseoprovider in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 September, 2009, 16:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •