Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ebook: Product Flipping For Cash

  1. #1
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Ebook: Product Flipping For Cash

    Hey guys.

    Flipping is something that I personally love doing, and it therefore seems perfect that the third free ebook I give to this wonderful community is all about flipping products.

    DOWNLOAD LINK (.PDF)

  2. #2
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    thanks for the share
    i'm always interested if hearing word "flip" --> flip site, domain, product
    And flipping product is great way to get a big earning

    anyway, i don't know what's the problem, my internet connection or the e-book. Because when i'm done, it's shown :
    There was an error opening this document. Cannot decrypt....etc..

  3. #3
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmm, that's odd, it works fine for me. Anyone else having any problems?

    And, yeah, flipping is a great way of making loads of money online with minimal effort. I personally recommend all newbies to start with site flipping and some of my friends (all with no MMO experience) made hundreds of dollars within weeks

  4. #4
    CoreyFreeman's Avatar
    CoreyFreeman is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hmm, that's odd, it works fine for me. Anyone else having any problems?

    And, yeah, flipping is a great way of making loads of money online with minimal effort. I personally recommend all newbies to start with site flipping and some of my friends (all with no MMO experience) made hundreds of dollars within weeks
    I got it to work. Website/product flipping isn't really for everyone. It takes the right amount of development and finding the right buyer for the right price. Lots of variables.

  5. #5
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    yes, i disagree that website flipping is for newbie. Site flipping need some skill such reasearch, good domain choosing, etc...and i think this is not a good option for newbie to start

  6. #6
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    yes, i disagree that website flipping is for newbie. Site flipping need some skill such reasearch, good domain choosing, etc...and i think this is not a good option for newbie to start
    Hmm, well, it's been proven to work with my friends (who were all newbies), so I'm not sure why you're disagreeing? I mean, yes, they had some guidance from me, but most advice for anything MMO is out there on internet forums, so I think as long as you do a bit of research, you're bound to make a profit, albeit a small one.

  7. #7
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    your friend is newbie but practicing flipping site? The question is, is the site sell well?
    And i think people who already can make site is not newbie anymore

    Argh..!! don't know why, it's still error. can you upload it again? or do you think i'm the one who should reinstall browser?

  8. #8
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hey guys.

    Flipping is something that I personally love doing, and it therefore seems perfect that the third free ebook I give to this wonderful community is all about flipping products.

    DOWNLOAD LINK (.PDF)
    Thanks for the share Simon, do you have the right to share this?


    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Argh..!! don't know why, it's still error. can you upload it again? or do you think i'm the one who should reinstall browser?
    You might wanna change your system.

  9. #9
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    your friend is newbie but practicing flipping site? The question is, is the site sell well?
    And i think people who already can make site is not newbie anymore

    Argh..!! don't know why, it's still error. can you upload it again? or do you think i'm the one who should reinstall browser?
    I did all the technical stuff for him, set up the site and showed him how to use Wordpress then left him to it. He was the one who drove traffic and actually sold the blog. Erm, I think he made around $60 profit per site, and he did 3. Not a mind boggling figure, but definately better than forum posting like the other newbies

    And, regarding your technical issues, no one else seems to be experiencing them, so it probably is your end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic SEO View Post
    Thanks for the share Simon, do you have the right to share this?
    Yes, I have rights to share all the ebooks I give away here on WMP (and I do seem to go over this every thread )

  10. #10
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    @simon
    i think you can't threat him as newbie anymore. He is great, the beginning is so bright, how about future? I think he will be big someday

    still error. then, because i can't read the e-book, i just wanna know. CMIIW, is flipping product 100% make the licensed and copyright moved to the buyer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Make Fast Cash Flipping Easy Starter Sites
    By DotComBum in forum eBooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20 March, 2010, 03:46 AM
  2. Free ebook: 10 Methods Blogging Cash
    By DotComBum in forum eBooks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 5 September, 2009, 00:30 AM
  3. [WTT] '10 Methods Blogging Cash' ebook for your NB Signature
    By DotComBum in forum Links
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14 June, 2009, 05:34 AM
  4. Ebook: Cash Sucking Sales Letter
    By lethalboom in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 June, 2009, 11:57 AM
  5. [WTS] The Blog Cash Guide - eBook Website
    By Nathan in forum Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30 January, 2009, 06:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •