Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Get Free Backlink

Hybrid View

  1. Get Free Backlink

    My blog Netchunks | Web Magazine | Blogging, Money Making & SEO has PR2 and is do follow. Comment on it, it is do follow and you will get back backlink. You are welcome to comment on anything but please take care that you do not post two words comments like "Good Post", "Nice Info" and "Thanks"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    If it's free, it's for me.

    Commenting now. Nice blog, by the way.

  3. OMG... BAcklinks were always supposed to be free

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by shivachettri View Post
    OMG... BAcklinks were always supposed to be free
    I don't understand this post.

  5. Well actually I meant you can comment.... :P

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by shivachettri View Post
    Well actually I meant you can comment.... :P
    Oh, hehe. I left two comments so far - I hope they get approved!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    Oh, hehe. I left two comments so far - I hope they get approved!
    All comments are auto approved, I do not moderate comments. If I find them totally unacceptable only then I delete them. Sometimes I do have to check my Akismet queue because Akisment catches good comments also as Spam so if the comment is not appearing do not worry, it will appear. I regurarly check the spam queue and approve comments.

    By the Kovich two of your comments had gone to the spam queue I had to manually approve it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by shivachettri View Post
    By the Kovich two of your comments had gone to the spam queue I had to manually approve it
    You know, this happened to me before.

    I hand-write all of my comments - I don't understand why they go to spam.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    You know, this happened to me before.

    I hand-write all of my comments - I don't understand why they go to spam.

    That happens because maybe Akismet has recognized either your IP, or your email address or your URL as Spam. You could contact Akismet maybe they can resolve this issue.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanks for the offer. My comment was auto approved without problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by shivachettri View Post
    All comments are auto approved, I do not moderate comments. If I find them totally unacceptable only then I delete them. Sometimes I do have to check my Akismet queue because Akisment catches good comments also as Spam so if the comment is not appearing do not worry, it will appear. I regurarly check the spam queue and approve comments.

    By the Kovich two of your comments had gone to the spam queue I had to manually approve it
    I stopped using Akisment and I'm using http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-spamfree/ It completing stops the spam bots and no queue is needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Find Blog Posts - find, comment, FREE backlink, FREE traffic
    By stickycarrots in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13 June, 2011, 02:09 AM
  2. [WTT] Link to my site and get a free PR3 Backlink!
    By Kovich in forum Links
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26 December, 2009, 05:21 AM
  3. New Backlink Tracking Tool (Free)
    By Jaron in forum Promoting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7 December, 2009, 22:50 PM
  4. Know any Backlink Checkers (free preferably)
    By imported_whitey99 in forum Promoting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9 August, 2009, 16:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •