Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: iTrader Tip

Hybrid View

  1. iTrader Tip

    The best way to get iTrader is to give iTrader to the other party involved in every transaction.

    iTrader is generally more important to sellers than to buyers, so if you are a seller it's best to always remember to send iTrader to your buyers.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #2
    Thats Correct! I had my first transaction yesterday for a writing service. Got my iTrader

  3. #3
    Yeah, true.. but most of the time I forget giving iTraders...
    That's stupid but it is like that..
    On the Dutch forum sitedeals:
    SiteDeals - iTrader - Nico Lawsons

    I have 29 positieve feedbacks.. but in fact, I should have over 50...
    But like I said, I mostly forget it

    But 29 positive feedback, and 0 negative show others that they can trust me
    I had 50 positive on DP too and 0 negative...

    I think I will kill myself if I ever receive 1 negative iTrader

    I want people to make sure they trust me.. as I'm a trusted, well-reputed member in the Dutch Scene...

    Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I think I will kill myself if I ever receive 1 negative iTrader
    No point killin' yerself 'bowdit. I've had a couple of neggy's -- reciprocating the negative feedback that I had placed upon them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    No point killin' yerself 'bowdit. I've had a couple of neggy's -- reciprocating the negative feedback that I had placed upon them.
    Well mate.. I gave negative iTraders already to people.. but I don't like to receive some.. as I do nothing wrong on the internet

    Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    on the internet
    'at gave me a laugh!

  7. #7
    On DP for my two accounts I have about 200 iTrader total. What I started to do after doing business on there for awhile and NOT receiving iTrader was to offer discounts to my clients who gave me iTrader after their first purchase. It kept them coming back and helped spark interest in other clients

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    On DP for my two accounts I have about 200 iTrader total. What I started to do after doing business on there for awhile and NOT receiving iTrader was to offer discounts to my clients who gave me iTrader after their first purchase. It kept them coming back and helped spark interest in other clients
    isnt't two accounts, not allowed..

  9. #9
    Two accounts ? Ready to get banned mate Be careful from now and use only one. I created 2nd account and got banned from both

    No Solution once you get banned


    Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    On DP for my two accounts I have about 200 iTrader total. What I started to do after doing business on there for awhile and NOT receiving iTrader was to offer discounts to my clients who gave me iTrader after their first purchase. It kept them coming back and helped spark interest in other clients

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sturat View Post
    Two accounts ? Ready to get banned mate Be careful from now and use only one. I created 2nd account and got banned from both

    No Solution once you get banned
    Actually there is a solution.

    Believe it or not a high recognized member showed this. What happens is both accounts are banned and then after I think 4 months they unban the first account and keep the second one banned permanently providing no mischief has been discovered. So if you didn't use the second account for mischievous actions.

    PS: No I'm not a moderator, I know cause someone named Cameron Hicks had two+ accounts and got his first one unbanned after the 4 months. Even though he was "hacked" which is crazy.
    Webmaster Forums
    Host Mist | Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated
    Arcade Master - Rule the arcade!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Mod] Who has the most iTrader?
    By Kovich in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 5 April, 2010, 08:31 AM
  2. First -iTrader given
    By Coastercraze in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23 August, 2009, 03:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •