Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The "$50k Online Money Per Month" Thread

  1. #71
    Will.Spencer's Avatar
    Will.Spencer is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elishevadpw View Post
    Anybody from 1st world countries can just 'walk' into a 3rd world country without a Visa.
    Walking seems OK, but don't fly into Indonesia.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #72
    Mike Dammann's Avatar
    Mike Dammann is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Geographically flexible
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 182 Times in 148 Posts
    Maybe they just don't like Aussies over there.
    My main blog is at Rhesusnegative.net
    For information about personal fitness and training, visit: Berlintotrain - Personal Fitness Trainer in Berlin, Germany

  3. #73
    Ash's Avatar
    Ash
    Ash is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    La-La Land
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 63 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elishevadpw View Post
    Anybody from 1st world countries can just 'walk' into a 3rd world country without a Visa.

    Visa options for Costa Rica: Costa Rica - Options for Living in Costa Rica
    I don't think there are too many countries which are "third world" today.

    Most so-called, "third world" countries are filthy rich, but they just like being called third-world so that they can get benefits.

    For example, the country I live in, everyone I see seems to be rich and most people don't want to work because they have so much wealth and property - that they just sit at home unemployed and idle rather than working for an organization which they believe is "below their prestige"

  4. #74
    Dr. Stavros is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    For example, the country I live in, everyone I see seems to be rich and most people don't want to work because they have so much wealth and property - that they just sit at home unemployed and idle rather than working for an organization which they believe is "below their prestige"
    Well, according to your profile, you do live in La-La Land...

  5. Thanked by:

    DomainMagnate (15 February, 2009)

  6. #75
    Will.Spencer's Avatar
    Will.Spencer is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Stavros View Post
    Well, according to your profile, you do live in La-La Land...
    That was awesomely hilarious.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #76
    Faisal_A's Avatar
    Faisal_A is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bombay, india
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that was funny
    The fastest way to success is to get STARTED!!

  8. #77
    gavenecko's Avatar
    gavenecko is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think there are too many countries which are "third world" today.

    Most so-called, "third world" countries are filthy rich, but they just like being called third-world so that they can get benefits.

    For example, the country I live in, everyone I see seems to be rich and most people don't want to work because they have so much wealth and property - that they just sit at home unemployed and idle rather than working for an organization which they believe is "below their prestige"
    HAH! Seriously? That's.....just, wow.

  9. #78
    Codythebest's Avatar
    Codythebest is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think there are too many countries which are "third world" today.

    Most so-called, "third world" countries are filthy rich, but they just like being called third-world so that they can get benefits.

    For example, the country I live in, everyone I see seems to be rich and most people don't want to work because they have so much wealth and property - that they just sit at home unemployed and idle rather than working for an organization which they believe is "below their prestige"
    Brunei??
    Everyone have so much property...You mean there are more properties than people?
    So they're so rich they don't know in which property they'll pass the week-end?
    That's a problem I can live with...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  10. #79
    Commandtree1985 is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    This thread was an inspiring read guys - Does anyone want to update it with how they doing at the moment?

  11. #80
    SonnyCooL's Avatar
    SonnyCooL is offline HeeHa
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melb/Malaysia
    Posts
    920
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 92 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Exactly. Different people with different skill sets. Some of the skills can be applied accross all the options we talked about.

    I just mentioned it because I don't see anyone else here who actually sells products.
    i do sell, i make a simple forum back in 2004 and business really pick up with internet

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Want to buy ad space on "make money online" blogs
    By stickycarrots in forum Advertising
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1 August, 2011, 02:19 AM
  2. Please Critique "An Almost Biography" - Online Story
    By CoreyFreeman in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18 November, 2009, 11:19 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19 October, 2009, 07:28 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 September, 2009, 07:14 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 September, 2009, 08:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •