Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The best AdSense Alternatives ?

  1. #1
    IF you are banned form AdSense or can't use it. What are the best alternative PPC options you have ? I think next better choices are Bidvertiser or Adbrite.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a Party
    Posts
    83
    bitvertiser is the other good one, then adbrite although its not trusted

  3. #3
    For ME, after Adsense, Kontera has worked the best - but it does not perform well on all sites. You should try/test it to see how it performs for you.
    I'm also currently testing the Microsoft pubCenter beta which anyone can sign up for. It has it's ups and downs, but it think it is the only PPC network that comes close, or will come close to Adsense..
    Forget about YPn, if it's not dead yet, it will be soon at the rate they're going.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    124
    Kontera was a reasonable alternative but I have found revenue to have dropped significantly over the last 6 months or so. I would look into promoting affiliates.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tearabite View Post
    For ME, after Adsense, Kontera has worked the best - but it does not perform well on all sites. You should try/test it to see how it performs for you.
    I'm also currently testing the Microsoft pubCenter beta which anyone can sign up for. It has it's ups and downs, but it think it is the only PPC network that comes close, or will come close to Adsense..
    Forget about YPn, if it's not dead yet, it will be soon at the rate they're going.
    If you're using Kontera, you may want to try InfoLinks. It's working a bit better for me.

    YPN -- Argghghghg... those guys... how could they have screwed this up so badly?

    I need to try Microsoft PubCenter.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  6. #6
    Well the Microsoft Pubcenter is a U.S. only program. You have to provide them with a tax ID and US address when signing-up.

    I hope they remove this restriction in the near future; as long as they keep restrictions like this they will never even come close to competing with Adsense.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tmongy View Post
    Well the Microsoft Pubcenter is a U.S. only program. You have to provide them with a tax ID and US address when signing-up.

    I hope they remove this restriction in the near future; as long as they keep restrictions like this they will never even come close to competing with Adsense.
    This is more of a logistics thing than a 'restriction' - probably a pain to setup bank stuff, deal with tax laws, etc, in other countries..

    Dont worry though - you can use my address and bank account if you'd like... Trusttt meeee

  8. #8
    Bidvertiser is good as a replacement of adsense IMO.

    DON.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearabite View Post
    Dont worry though - you can use my address and bank account if you'd like... Trusttt meeee
    Yeah sounds good... just PM me all your account details and address... you can trust me too

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11 August, 2012, 09:07 AM
  2. Copyscape Alternatives
    By Will.Spencer in forum Content and Writing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23 September, 2011, 03:07 AM
  3. Even More Alternatives to AdSense
    By Karl in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9 April, 2009, 18:55 PM
  4. CPM Alternatives to AdSense
    By Karl in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 March, 2009, 21:51 PM
  5. CPA Alternatives to AdSense
    By Karl in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 March, 2009, 21:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •