A question about quest posts on blogs
First of all, I hope this is the right place to post this thread.
And then the question. :D
Lets say you have a blog and you have used it to build reader base of 30K people. You use email list to keep in touch with your readers (email them every time you make a blog post).
Every time you make a blog post, around 20% of your readers will read the post. That is 6K readers.
- How much would you charge per quest post?
- And how much would you be willing to pay per quest post?
- If you have a blog, have you sold any quest posts?
- How much have you charged for them?
- How many readers did you have at that time?
- What is your niche?
And few more questions.
- Have you purchased any quest posts?
- How much did you pay for them?
- How many readers did that blog have at the time you purchased the quest post?
- In what niche was that blog?
I'm just trying to do some research on how profitable a blog could be if it's primary monetization method would be paid quest posts.
Even if you can't answer those questions please share your opinion. :D