Some sites are great for adsense, some sites aren't. I would then use affiliate programs and my own products.
Just looking to find some information on monetizing sites to maximize profits and was wondering what everyone else s top 3 ways to monetize there sites are? Thank you in advance.
Here are a few ways to monetize a site:
- sell text links
- sell banner ads
- Google AdSense ads
- other contextual links (there are several adsense competitors)
- offer something to download (PDF, ebook, software, etc.)
- create a members' only area (they must pay per month for access)
- give something away for free (in exchange for their email address, etc.) then sell your list or email them with other offers.
- affiliate links
- sell products (dropship)
- sell products (you do it all yourself)
Amazon and Clickbank do good for me on a lot of my blogs and sites.
Some blogs, infolinks is doing super.
But you have to test on your blog/site to see what will work.