haha.. John Chow can be funny sometimes
- Your income is made from the Internet
- The minimum Internet income level is $10,000 per month (you can not add income from other sources to hit this $10K level)
- You have no jobs outside of the Internet
- You have a personal blog with your name as the domain name
- Your blog must be updated at least once per week
- A Google search of your name must be at the #1 spot
- You must be willing to help dot com mogul wannabes
1. No, but I think I'm gonna earn though my upcoming poetry book.
2. I wish!
3. Yes, I have a job. Student. Task? Get homework done.
4. No. GlosonBlog.com is my name with the word 'blog', and it's not personal.
5. It is, usually, but not in April because I'm busy with my book :P
6. Yeah, of course. I rank #1 for 'Gloson' but not for 'Gloson Teh' because I didn't optimize that :P . I guess I should do it.
7. I'm willing. After all, that's a reason why I blog. It's just that I'm not much of a Dot Com Mogul hehe.