Hey everyone, I just came across that article on John Chow's blog and I found it quite interesting, but funny at the same time.
It is about the requirements you need to fullfill in order to be considered as a Dot Com Mogul.
I believe this is John's own opinion (I don't think there is any list like that on Wikipedia).To be considered a Dot Com Mogul you must meet all the follow requirements.
- Your income is made from the Internet
- The minimum Internet income level is $10,000 per month (you can not add income from other sources to hit this $10K level)
- You have no jobs outside of the Internet
- You have a personal blog with your name as the domain name
- Your blog must be updated at least once per week
- A Google search of your name must be at the #1 spot
- You must be willing to help dot com mogul wannabes
But do you think it is accurate? And by any chance, is anyone meeting the requirements yet?
For my part, I believe it is [accurate], but no, I'm nowhere near the 'Mogul' title.