I wonder why so many people are refusing to join a network others like. "I don't tweet" or "facebook isn't my thing".
If everything I did in life was my thing, I'd be a lot happier, but most of what we do is just a matter of convenience vs time saving.
How many times have I been asked who I am on Twitter?
"cool added u"
Just like everyone I have made my post http://firetown.com/2009/03/15/the-s...w-seo-contest/
The contest is on. I am playing for charity and all proceeds will go to the Mighty Eagle Foundation.
They currently work in Indonesia and give housing and counselling to kids who have been sexually violated, most of them by the mass amounts of tourists from Europe and the U.S. who choose to visit third world countries for the purpose of being able to molest kids and get away with
Here are some things you can do to promote your website best on Facebook:
1) Write notes and tag people who have a lot of friends.
2) Start groups and invite "targeted friends".
3) Discuss topics related to your own site in groups with lots of traffic.
4) Share really good info in form of notes or on your own blog and share the link to it on your profile.
5) Befriend the best in your industry, tag them in notes, post GOOD links on their profiles.