Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: The beheading in London and the aftermath

  1. #11
    There is really nothing to fret about. Comrade Obama says the Global war on Terror is over because Democracy demands it. I am not sure which Democracy he is referring to because the USA is not a Democracy. It is a Representative Republic. The word 'Democracy' does not appear anywhere in the Constitution.

    Now that the war is over due to Obama's one-sided proclamation, everyone needs to line up and kiss and make up. The Anointed One has spoken.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  2. #12
    The media in Britain is making huge efforts to deflect from what is an obvious faked/staged event for anyone examining the footage and witness statements critically by focusing on the courting of one of the assailants by intelligence services 6 months ago and failures in his monitoring.
    None are asking the obvious question though!

  3. #13
    You can add this one too

    French Soldier Stabbed In The Neck In Paris, Police Seeking Man Of North African Origin

    Looking for the bad guys in this community is like looking into a needle in a haystack...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronllys View Post
    The media in Britain is making huge efforts to deflect from what is an obvious faked/staged event for anyone examining the footage and witness statements critically by focusing on the courting of one of the assailants by intelligence services 6 months ago and failures in his monitoring.
    None are asking the obvious question though!
    I'll bite. Why do you believe this "is an obvious faked/staged event".

    Could it not possibly be evidence muslim radicals were emboldened by the half-ass resistance they've encountered to date and elected to do a bizarre bat-shit crazy crime to scare the shit out of infidels? Or have their previous actions like trying to kill a cartoonist convinced you they're sane and calculating?

    Personally I think that in the dictionary beside the term "batshit crazy" there's a picture of a 20-something radical muslim male. Notice that's about the only demographic on the planet that thinks it's a good plan to walk into a pizza parlor filled with women and children and detonate a vest full of explosives that leaves little but a pink mist on the wall to remember him by.

    Americans are raised with the Patton theory: Our job isn't to die for our country. Our job's to see that the other poor dumb sonuvabitch dies for HIS. Personally I think most of the violence in the muslim world could be eliminated if the stupid SOBs had access to Ritalin and blow jobs. Hell, if my religion told me that about the only way I was gonna ever get laid was to die for the prophet I'd probably be a half bubble off plumb too.

    Muslim_Rage.jpg
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

  5. #15
    The murder and beheading in London was not a faked event. There were way too many witnesses and not one person who claims it was faked except for a few Muslims who were not there and are trying to deny that it happened.

    Muslims are migrating to Western countries in record numbers, especially in Europe. If they are so unhappy with the conditions there they should just pack up an go home.

    The Islamic radicals maybe able to get away with some bombings here in the USA, but if they tried to do something like the beheading attack here in Phoenix, dozens of people would blow them out of their sandals. Every legal citizen has the right to carry concealed weapons in Arizona. We have no gangs here like they do in Chicago. The difference is that people in Arizona have the legal right to shoot back, so we do not have a problem with handgun murders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronllys View Post
    None are asking the obvious question though!
    What would the obvious question be? It is not obvious to me, although the motivation behind the brutal attack is quite obvious.
    Last edited by TopDogger; 30 May, 2013 at 23:22 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  6. #16
    Here is an update on the Swedish riots.

    Sweden's riots: Is the integration of immigrants failing? | The Economist

    Surprisingly, the Democrats in Sweden are leading the anti-immigration charge.

    This eventually happens with every country that takes in large numbers of Muslim immigrants.

    Minneapolis led the USA with acceptance of the Somali immigrants it took in under Bill Clinton's policies. The south side of formerly squeaky-clean Minneapolis is hardly recognizable today and currently has over 36,000 Somalis, very few of which work. Almost all live on welfare as do the large numbers of Cambodian Hmong living in St.Paul that were taken in under Jimmy Carter's immigration policies. Minnesota has a multi-billion dollar deficit and the current Democrat governor, Mark Dayton, refuses to acknowledge that this huge financial burden is responsible. It is a very large Democrat voting block. The Democrats now control all politics in Minnesota and Minnesota is quickly becoming the #3 highest taxed state in the country. Some say it will hit #2 just behind New York.

    Keith Elingson, the first Muslim Congressman and who took his oath of office with a copy of the Quran, represents the south side of Minneapolis.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    In contrast to the Muslim Riots in Sweden, there was a demonstration after the Muslim Beheading attack where approx 100 English Defense League members protested in a non-violent manner. Over the Weekend the EDL held a march with approx 2500 people.

    The US media is labeling the EDL as extreme right-wing. But in the US the media has no problem with groups like The Muslim Defense League of The Raza (The Race).

    The English has some serious problems and are the minority in some towns and Mohammed is now the most popular name for baby boys ahead of Jack and Harry | Mail Online I guess the English need to start moving to Australia or something.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    I'll bite. Why do you believe this "is an obvious faked/staged event".

    Could it not possibly be evidence muslim radicals were emboldened by the half-ass resistance they've encountered to date and elected to do a bizarre bat-shit crazy crime to scare the shit out of infidels? Or have their previous actions like trying to kill a cartoonist convinced you they're sane and calculating?

    Personally I think that in the dictionary beside the term "batshit crazy" there's a picture of a 20-something radical muslim male. Notice that's about the only demographic on the planet that thinks it's a good plan to walk into a pizza parlor filled with women and children and detonate a vest full of explosives that leaves little but a pink mist on the wall to remember him by.

    Americans are raised with the Patton theory: Our job isn't to die for our country. Our job's to see that the other poor dumb sonuvabitch dies for HIS. Personally I think most of the violence in the muslim world could be eliminated if the stupid SOBs had access to Ritalin and blow jobs. Hell, if my religion told me that about the only way I was gonna ever get laid was to die for the prophet I'd probably be a half bubble off plumb too.

    Muslim_Rage.jpg
    Video footage, stilks and witness reports riddled with inconsistencies and photoshopping incl the 'soldier' and his wedding snaps. Zero evidence of a beheaded body and even blood on/around it. Critical analysis of the info presented is open to all but the media narrative is a powerful one in such an emotive case.
    No doubt it is a made for TV event like much 'terrorism' in the west.
    Just one of many ludicrous things we are to believe. This car crushed the soldier onto the roadsign. Really? The blood and fluids were added after the event as other photos reveal
    Another-helicopter-scene-photo-from-terrorist-attack-in-Woolwich-Shows-crashed-car-with-blood-on.jpg
    Why? Speculation, but the aftermath includes rising racial tension and calls for more money for police and security (and less for social security), huge increase in support for troops and the overseas escapades and a revisiting of the rejected 'snoopers charter' surveillance bill.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    The murder and beheading in London was not a faked event. There were way too many witnesses and not one person who claims it was faked except for a few Muslims who were not there and are trying to deny that it happened.

    Muslims are migrating to Western countries in record numbers, especially in Europe. If they are so unhappy with the conditions there they should just pack up an go home.

    The Islamic radicals maybe able to get away with some bombings here in the USA, but if they tried to do something like the beheading attack here in Phoenix, dozens of people would blow them out of their sandals. Every legal citizen has the right to carry concealed weapons in Arizona. We have gangs here like they do in Chicago. The difference is that people in Arizona have the legal right to shoot back, so we do not have a problem with handgun murders.


    What would the obvious question be? It is not obvious to me, although the motivation behind the brutal attack is quite obvious.
    That had these British born Christians of Nigerian parentage been courted and groomed by intelligence services to fulfil such a role, for such a time as this. Why is it that ALL muslim 'terrorists' in the West are known to and have links to intelligence and that includes the popular hate preachers.
    All the world's a stage.
    Their 'shooting' was faked. Probably relocated with a nice payoff though some say they were deceived into an exercise drill and have been stiched up as patsies. One being the son of a diplomat and well respected parents I cannot buy that one.

    We don't need guns in the UK when we have totally fearless women who confront venemous street murderers to protect others. Those witnesses just rocked but curiously did not say the body was decapitated.

    There are thousands here, and in the US who can plainly see this was a faked show. Blogs and forums are heaving with them with plenty of evidence to boot.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronllys View Post
    That had these British born Christians of Nigerian parentage been courted and groomed by intelligence services to fulfil such a role, for such a time as this. Why is it that ALL muslim 'terrorists' in the West are known to and have links to intelligence and that includes the popular hate preachers.
    Show me some proof of this, other than Muslim propaganda in forums. It is absolutely not true that all Muslim terrorists in the West have ties to Western intelligence organizations. That is just more misinformation spread by the radicals to redirect the blame.

    Just show me an article or proof provided by any legitimate news site.

    The 19 Islamic terrorists that crashed planes into the World Trade Center towers did not have affiliations with any Western intelligence organization. They did, however, have strong ties to al-Qaeda. I don't know if that is the intelligence organization you are referring to, but it is not Western.

    Richard Reid, alias "the shoe bomber" who tried to blow up a plane did not have ties to any Western intelligence organizations, but he was communicating with several radical Muslim clerics.

    The two radical maniacs who blew several people up in the recent Boston marathon had no ties to any Western intelligence organizations, unless you consider our welfare programs to be the equivalent of something intelligent. They closest they got to Western intelligence organizations was an interview with the FBI after the Russians reported them as probable terrorists

    I can go on and on.

    I investigate all of these cases very thoroughly and have never seen any evidence at all that any of the terrorists that hit Western countries have ties to Western intelligence organizations.

    You probably need to do your own research, rather than soaking up the crap and propaganda found in Muslim forums. Almost every claim that I have ever heard in defense of terrorists has no basis in fact.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •