Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71

Thread: IRS, DOJ, Benghazi... Are the wheels coming off?

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    This is true. Even the phone conversations of all military personnel living on a base are monitored. I was talking to a friend in the military last year and started to say something about Obummer. He stopped me and said he could not talk about that because all military conversations were monitored by "the three letter guys." I'm not sure which of the three letter guys he meant: the CIA, FBI or NSA. Take your pick.
    I have read somewhere that during President Obama's inauguration parade, the Marine Corps had their bolt rifles removed, it seems like the confidence do not reign.

  2. #52
    I read that, as well. I don't know if it is true, but it sounds rational and is what have learned to expect form Obummer and his entire White House entourage of Marxists. I certainly would not want to be in the military right now with a clown like this guy in charge.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  3. #53
    Yeah, if you check parade photos, the bolt is removed.

    This site includes video and still pics: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...arade-n1509511
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

  4. #54
    Alex made some good points


  5. #55
    One more scandal to add in the collection

    EPA accused of singling out conservative groups, amid IRS scandal

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/04/epa-accused-singling-out-conservative-groups-amid-irs-scandal/


  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    One more scandal to add in the collection

    EPA accused of singling out conservative groups, amid IRS scandal

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/04/epa-accused-singling-out-conservative-groups-amid-irs-scandal/

    38 days ago ... Boehner on IRS Scandal: 'Who is going to jail?'

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    38 days ago ... Boehner on IRS Scandal: 'Who is going to jail?'
    Nobody is going to jail, they are above the laws and if necessary they make it legal even if is unconstitutional.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    Nobody is going to jail, they are above the laws and if necessary they make it legal even if is unconstitutional.
    It don't look good so far. If nobody is going to jail, nobody is going to talk.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    It don't look good so far. If nobody is going to jail, nobody is going to talk.
    You can tell nobody is going to jail because the media has moved on. The front page is nothing but the immigration bill ( nobody has read) going up for vote, with nary a word about any so-called "scandals".

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by obamanation View Post
    You can tell nobody is going to jail because the media has moved on. The front page is nothing but the immigration bill ( nobody has read) going up for vote, with nary a word about any so-called "scandals".
    There's no media coverage of the Obama scandals and it's going to be difficult for the Republicans to keep the investigations alive.

    This could be a make-it or break-it moment ...

    On Friday, the House Oversight Committee will vote on whether Lois Lerner waived her 5th Amendment privileges when she declared her innocence in a May 22nd opening statement. Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa recessed the May 22 hearing, instead of adjourning it, which would allow the house to recall Lerner back under the original subpoena.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •