Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Jihadist calls for 'Facebook invasion': SITE

  1. Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Ah, a Red Alert 3 fan?
    Pavel Chekov is a character from Star Trek who believed, comically, that everything on Earth was invented by the Russians.

    You sound a lot like him when you try to replace honesty with Islamist propaganda.

    Face it -- you are not going to convince any civilized person who does not suffer from major emotional difficulties of the superiority of your primitive cult. It's just not going to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Thailand is the worst place anyone can be right now, no wonder your mentality is shaped in this way
    Thailand at it's worst is better than life in Dar al-Islam at it's best.

    The only serious troubles in Thailand are caused by Muslims who are murdering innocent people in Southern Thailand.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    I see, so you are the missus that Will has been flinging about Nice to meet you but obviously you are oblivious to my, umm...experiences.
    I've never claimed to know you or your experiences. Your assertions regarding my husband were incorrect, and I was merely correcting you, as you obviously don't know anything about him.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    By the way, just because you are fluent in spoken Arabic does not make you an expert in modern/classical Arabic.
    True, but based on the way I've seen you respond to date, I'm willing to bet that I have far more expertise than you.

    I was enrolled in Koranic Analysis Studies for 2 hours/day, 5 days/week for 16 years. I am what Muslims would call a Hafiza.

    Those studies do not include the 3 hours/day (everyday) spent dissecting both classical and modern Arabic language at Arabic schools between the ages of 5 and 16, as well as under private tutelage when my parents were busy dragging us around the world.

    Finally, I have done Arabic translation professionally for both historic texts and modern ones.

    I'd say that would make me more of an expert than most people.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    I am not aware of having mentioned anything about the history of Arabic in the previously. However, I beg to differ with you on this statement. On the contrary, the has Qur'an revolutionised the Arabic language and the basis of Arabic grammar is the Qur'an.
    I see you are grasping for straws. The Koran revolutionized it 1400 years ago. You appear to be neglecting the fact that the Koran is not accepted in a translated state.

    It's a well known fact that Arabic has evolved minimally in comparison to other languages because it is bound to the Koran.

    I'm curious to know how much Arabic you actually speak if you do not realize this.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    Your bias have made it oblivious to the statements that your husband have been making in his posting history of DP. You should do a history search for Will's posts, there is no need to take my word for it alone. I've read most of them and the conclusion that I have reached was not made in a vaccuum.
    This isn't DP. I prefer not to spy on my husband.

    I have been with my husband for nearly a decade. You've read a few posts on the internet from a man known to enjoy playfully (and occasionally deviously) eliciting thoughtful responses via intelligent debate.

    Biased or not, I'm still in a far better position to judge this man.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    If I recall correctly, you have apostatised from Islam.
    You are already predictable. The answer to that is completely irrelevant and has no bearing on my expertise. It is also none of your business.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    I already "know" him enough from his posts, thank you.
    No. You appear to be just another one of the mice to his cat's play mentality. I feel very sorry for you. You've already lost to him and will continue only to make yourself appear more foolish.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    You seemed to have missed the section on Islamic algebra. An oversight or a deception?
    Hah. I didn't miss it. Improving doesn't mean inventing. It's like finally deciding to add leather seats to a 2000 year old horse drawn cart.
    (

    Diet Fads

  3. m42, I don't think you'll have much luck talking sense into menj. He thinks he knows more about Islam than Ibn Qudaamah and Ibn al-Mundhir together.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  4. #14
    Your religion was tainted by birth. Spawned by the prince of persia and headed for destruction. Never was it a religion of love or peace, but hatred and destruction.

    To be an islamophobe don't you have to be scared of islam?

    I think too many people here know that islam is doomed and will return to where it came from, nothing to be scared about.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    I am saying that your personal bias (on the basis that he is your husband) is blinding you to the fact that he is one really nasty Islamophobe.
    No. I am not blind to my husbands behavior. For example, if he were truly an Islamophobe, he would not have helped you on this forum, nor even have allowed you to join. You are going to have to think of a more suitable word than Islamophobe.

    "I do not think it means what you think it means."

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    Doesn't matter, does it? You have left Islam now. Whatever "credentials" you may have does not impress me one bit.
    *laugh* Again, predictable.

    You lose an argument and attempt to blindly cower behind Islam. You still lose, menj. I am pretty much an expert. You have no choice but to acknowledge that. Whether I am Muslim is irrelevant. I still know more than you.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    That is what makes Arabic great. Because it is unchangeable and its meaning remains the same just as it had 1400 years ago. That makes it immune to tamperation and suitable for it to become a medium for Revelation. If anything, you only confirmed the Qur'anic stand on why God revealed it in Arabic.
    Stagnation does not make anything great. Had Mohammed been a Mexican, and had Gabriel commanded him to Lees instead of Iq'rah, Spanish today would be just as stagnant.

    I know you want stagnation to be a good thing. It isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    Not much, I am afraid. But I am learning. My lifelong wish is to the master the Semitic languages and not just Arabic.
    Good luck with that. Hopefully it will open your mind a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    Suit yourself, he's your husband and a wife is duty-bound to be loyal to her man. I can't change that.
    @Will: I bet you're wishing you'd married a subservient wench.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    Either way, I am here to stop Islamophobes from tainting my religion.
    You've only succeeded in tainting it yourself. What do you care what kaffirs think? By your own assumptive statements to me earlier, you cannot take them seriously anyway.

    Why not just focus on yourself and stop attempting to control others? Such behavior reflects poorly on you. People are going to believe what they wish to believe. Moreso if you attempt to control them.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    That isn't the point. Your lovey-dovey Islamophobic husband denied that Islam has contributed anything to the well-being of man by calling it "primitive". I merely pointed out this error by showing him one example of how the Islamic civilisation is far superior to his. You stepped into the middle of that debate and tried to divert the issue elsewhere.
    1. Will is anything but lovey-dovey.
    2. He neither confirms nor denies Islamic contributions. He doesn't believe he has enough data at this time. However, he will correct you when he does have enough data and knows you are wrong.

    I didn't divert the debate. Your statements were incorrect. I corrected you specifically on your erroneous statements. You diverted the issues in an attempt to discredit me and further insult my husband.

    As you can see, Will is the kinder and more tolerant of the two of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj
    I really don't care. Either way, I am here to stop Islamophobes from tainting my religion.
    Good luck with that.
    (

    Diet Fads

  6. Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Doesn't matter, does it? You have left Islam now. Whatever "credentials" you may have does not impress me one bit.
    You're hilarious. You say that Ash is irrelevant because he's a Hindi, m42 is irrelevant because she's not a Muslim, and I'm irrelevant because I'm an Atheist.

    This would all be just the usual Islamist claptrap, except that you also won't listen to Islamic scholars like Ibn Qudaamah, Ibn al-Mundhir, and Abdullah Aal Mahmud.

    And frankly, much of what you type is at odds with Muhammad (peanut butter upon him).

    And it's not just that you don't listen to either Muslims or non-Muslims. You also argue with people who are actually able to read the Qua'an -- when you yourself are almost illiterate in Arabic.

    This is true even though you claim that Arabic is a great language and you support the belief that the Qua'ran is not authoritative in any other language.

    You make a fool of yourself when you claim "a wife is duty-bound to be loyal to her man". I believe that you will soon find out that women are not slaves who are bound to their husbands by duty.

    You make yourself a fool again when you fail to understand that none of us are afraid of Islam. We're not afraid of you menj, we just think you're an idiot. If we were afraid of you, we wouldn't tell you that you're an idiot to your face. It appears that Arabic isn't the only language in which you are barely literate.

    Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    I am here to stop Islamophobes from tainting my religion.
    Only you can taint and discredit your own religion, and you do that every day.


    Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Islam is a religion of peace and does not teach destruction.
    Islam teaches that people from other faiths must submit to the followers of Muhammad.

    You yourself have admitted that Atheists have no right to live under Islamic law because we are not "people of the book".

    You need to keep your lies straight. I don't think you understand the meaning of taqiyya.

    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    "I do not think it means what you think it means."
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    You make a fool of yourself when you claim "a wife is duty-bound to be loyal to her man". I believe that you will soon find out that women are not slaves who are bound to their husbands by duty.
    *swoon* That almost makes me want to locate a boxcutter, hijack the hotel kitchen, and cook you hummus! Dirka! Dirka!
    (

    Diet Fads

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Excuse me, are you still on the effects of the booze you were drinking from celebrating Xmas?

    1. Islam is from Arabia, not Persia.
    2. Islam is a religion of peace and does not teach destruction.
    3. "Islamophobia" is defined as irrational fear or hatred of Islam, which is what you certainly have.
    4. You have watched too much Fox News.
    LOL, sorry not a drinker.

    1. you don't know who the prince of persia is by name, and I thought you were some sort of religious scholar.
    2. where is the peace of islam.. maybe pieces of people but no peace
    3. oh boo hoo... I don't like your religion and the hatred it produces, but I have no fear of you or your god.
    4. lame come back. dat der faux news thing just makes me and others here laugh...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by danger9918
    If you are to state something as use it to support a claim then you must be ready to discuss it; anyway the fact that you choose to hide that you are an apostate is the best proof that you are prepared to lie and change facts to protect Will.
    Your assumption that I would lie for Will (or anyone else) is erroneous, offensive, and quite frankly, moronic.

    You don't know that I am an apostate. Don't state assumptions as fact.

    I backed my claims as they should be backed, with fact. I stated verifiable facts about Islam. I stated facts about my expertise. My beliefs have no bearing on those facts.

    Go work on your logic.

    The energy you expend in your desperate and nonsensical attempts to discredit me would better be used in actually learning about Islam instead of assuming everyone else is as ignorant as you are.

    Go educate yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by danger9918
    This forum seems to be a place where Islamophobes can insult Islam without getting banned....

    This forum is clearly full of their likes so I would advise you to find another forum to do business because that is exactly what I am about to do.
    This forum is a place where Islamic zealots who attempt to force their beliefs upon others don't get banned either. Stop victimizing yourself and grow the %#@ up. You cannot control what people think or say. You want to control other people, start your own damn forum.

    We don't ban people like you for idiotic statements, but I'd still advise you to find another forum instead of polluting this one with your vitriol and irrational bullshit arguments.

    Leave this forum to those who would enjoy it.
    (

    Diet Fads

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by danger9918 View Post
    If you are to state something as use it to support a claim then you must be ready to discuss it
    Or what, you will whip out your AK-47 and start shooting people?

    Quote Originally Posted by danger9918 View Post
    Do you atheists have a rule stating that you must insult other religions at every opportunity or you just an immature idiot?
    Do you Islamists have a rule that you must attack every other religion with knives, guns, rockets, and bombs or is that just what you do for a good time?

    Quote Originally Posted by danger9918 View Post
    This forum seems to be a place where Islamophobes can insult Islam without getting banned; Even your "who are you and why are you here" thread has turned into a place where everyone can mock Islam and bitch about getting banned from digital point.
    It is interesting that the Islamists recognize free speech as the greatest threat to their ridiculous plans for global domination.

    Quote Originally Posted by danger9918 View Post
    A message to menj, Arguing with Will (clearly an Islamophobe) or his wife (biased) or even drunk Shawn isn't going to do you any good. This forum is clearly full of their likes so I would advise you to find another forum to do business because that is exactly what I am about to do.
    Why don't you take your own advice and go crawl back under your rock?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [review] facebook like site
    By rickyponting66 in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10 December, 2010, 18:46 PM
  2. [WTS] CreateLikePage - Facebook Like Site
    By ChaoscripT in forum Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 September, 2010, 23:53 PM
  3. Calls to raise age of crime rejected
    By Sbfc_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18 April, 2010, 13:27 PM
  4. Is Google street maps an invasion of privacy?
    By keynes in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 March, 2009, 22:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •