Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Militants threaten to bomb schools that teaches girls.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Jews say cut boys' penises
    Correction... Even Muslims want the sunnath to be performed ( cutting the flap of skin in the penis ).

    Plus, there's something called what's morally acceptable.

    Going against human rights - is not morally acceptable.

    Nobody can force their views on others - only an insane idiot would sit down when such atrocities happen.

    Lets say I feel that people using the internet is not good and start blowing up ISPs tomorrow and cutting people's fingers off when they used the internet - would that be okay?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Lets say I feel that people using the internet is not good and start blowing up ISPs tomorrow and cutting people's fingers off when they used the internet - would that be okay?
    No, that would be very uncool, and it would hurt.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Correction... Even Muslims want the sunnath to be performed ( cutting the flap of skin in the penis ).
    Agree 100%. I'm sure there are much more tortures here and there that I didn't mention. I've heard also about people in Africa cutting girls' clitoris as well, in the name of whatever...If the Bible or Qu'ran or any other religious book would have said to cut the nose, some people would have cut the boy's nose or whatever...It was just to say that torture are everywhere on a daily basis...
    As Atheist, I don't have to torture my family's members...But i have to respect others' way of living if they are OK and happy with it...
    And see young boy's penises guillotined is not morally acceptable for me...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  4. #24
    Based on the number of people that come here to study medicine in the US I'm guessing our medical profession isnt considered tribal and backward... and removing the foreskin at birth is simply a hygienic practice employed by doctors here, not torture or religious ritual.

    That doesnt remotely parallel the practice throwing acid in girls faces or shooting their teachers and blowing up the building to avoid letting them gain an eduction. There is an enormous difference between respecting someone else's religious beliefs versus allowing them to impose them on others by murdering or otherwise harming them.

    Ignoring it when religious maniacs harm others is not tolerance... it is indifference.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    Based on the number of people that come here to study medicine in the US I'm guessing our medical profession isnt considered tribal and backward... and removing the foreskin at birth is simply a hygienic practice employed by doctors here, not torture or religious ritual.

    That doesnt remotely parallel the practice throwing acid in girls faces or shooting their teachers and blowing up the building to avoid letting them gain an eduction. There is an enormous difference between respecting someone else's religious beliefs versus allowing them to impose them on others by murdering or otherwise harming them.

    Ignoring it when religious maniacs harm others is not tolerance... it is indifference.
    Here in TN, indifference is enormous...Religous maniacs here harm in many ways...
    This is a good debate. In Belgium, while very few people are circumsized, the practice is view as not so nice thing to do. And I guess from here, Belgians are seen as far away from hygienic behaviour, maybe even dirty
    Interesting to see the difference of thoughts throughout the globe...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Here in TN, indifference is enormous...Religous maniacs here harm in many ways...
    This is a good debate. In Belgium, while very few people are circumsized, the practice is view as not so nice thing to do. And I guess from here, Belgians are seen as far away from hygienic behaviour, maybe even dirty
    Interesting to see the difference of thoughts throughout the globe...
    Ya, we have tried to get rid of Tennessee with all the harm they do to people. It insane with all the beheading, rape, forced religious ceremonies, forced marriages, symbols burned onto non-religious people before they hang them and on and on. I don't see how the Fed's put up with it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Talibans say no school for girls, Jews say cut boys' penises, tribes say put plateau in lips, etc...While I think it is unacceptable, I respect what they live for...
    I respect the little girls wishes not to have her face and eyes burned with acid.

    I do not respect the Islamist's wishes to permanently scar and blind little girls.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Ya, we have tried to get rid of Tennessee with all the harm they do to people. It insane with all the beheading, rape, forced religious ceremonies, forced marriages, symbols burned onto non-religious people before they hang them and on and on. I don't see how the Fed's put up with it.
    I know, right. You too saw that forced marriages between a sister and a brother on TV, the other day? Pff...you're right, where are the Fed's on this?? Didn't see the beheading yet though. But the forced religious ceremonies are here, yes. About to hang, I think and hope it's something from the past now...

    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I respect the little girls wishes not to have her face and eyes burned with acid.

    I do not respect the Islamist's wishes to permanently scar and blind little girls.
    I agree. I share your opinion. There is a remedy: follow your country's rules and bad thing will not happen...
    If the authorities of your country say "don't sell drugs", don't do it, you might be in trouble. If they say "don't go to school", don't go. Quite simple.
    Coming from Belgium, I could see a prostitute at anytime if wanted, no problem. In the US, they said don't do it. I don't. Should we bomb the US to liberate Americans from bad US authorities? No. that's how they live. It's OK. Well, at least I'm OK with it...
    I don't say it's nice to acid little girls, don't make me wrong. But I say it's not nice to jail a prostitute's client neither...It's 2 adults in front of a consent deal for me...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    I agree. I share your opinion. There is a remedy: follow your country's rules and bad thing will not happen...
    If the authorities of your country say "don't sell drugs", don't do it, you might be in trouble. If they say "don't go to school", don't go. Quite simple.
    Ahem. You obviously didn't see Hamid Karzai, the President of Afghanistan, speaking out against these Islamist bastards. Going to school is not illegal in Afghanistan.

    These little girls are not involved in consensual relationships with their attackers. There is no legal or moral justification for the behavior of these men.

    In the South, we have a phrase that explains this situation perfectly. It goes like this, "He needed killin'." Those bastards need to be killed, by the most expedient means available.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  10. #30
    In the South, we have a phrase that explains this situation perfectly. It goes like this, "He needed killin'." Those bastards need to be killed, by the most expedient means available.
    I second the motion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. students get back to schools?
    By Greyhound in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28 February, 2010, 18:12 PM
  2. Woman teaches dog to read.
    By m42 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18 July, 2009, 06:24 AM
  3. Hello dudes & girls
    By bd90 in forum Promoting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20 June, 2009, 06:45 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17 June, 2009, 05:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •