Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: The World Ends Today

  1. #21
    Merry Christmas to you all.

    Happy Holidays to any dumbass liberal who reads this.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post

    I knew the word was not going to end. According to Nostradamus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I've read some articles that in Mexico, Mayan calenders have been found with dates later than 2012. 2012 was the end of the calender and not the end of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    I heard Dawg was buying all the booze
    He should enough corn to some mash.

    Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Merry Christmas to you all.

    Happy Holidays to any dumbass liberal who reads this.
    Hurricane Sandy got Obama through November and the Mayan 2012 Prophesy got him through December.

    So, what going to get Obama through January after we go off the fiscal cliff.


  3. #23
    No corn left.
    But a company here in Iowa is actually making corn liquor.

    Went to wally world this morning.
    All their christmas goodies on sale.
    1/2 off the christmas candy!
    Got a couple of big bags of M&M's for $4.24 each!
    Some bags of reese's peanut butter cups.
    And a nice tin of Wrigley's gum (10 - 5 packs inside of juicy fruit, peppermint and spearmint)...for the price of a pack of gum! Go figure.

  4. #24
    Hi,

    Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    No corn left.
    But a company here in Iowa is actually making corn liquor.
    The world famous Home | Templeton Rye – Prohibition Era Whiskey

    Bootleg will work for the party. One vat a day should almost be enough for the group. I wonder if are posting will improve. Burp.

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  5. #25
    That is good rye!
    Lot of craft brewers in the state.
    And a few now making liquors.
    Of course, all the vineyards and vintners in Iowa.

  6. #26
    I have a punch recipe that is always a hit at a party--or our last day on planet Earth. We used to mix this up wayyyyyyy back when I was a teenager.

    1 bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill wine - smooths out the flavor
    1 quart of Hawaiian Punch - the sweetener
    1 quart of 7-Up - the fizz
    1 pint of 190 proof Grain Alcohol - the legal equivalent of moonshine or corn liquor

    This is guaranteed to taste good. You cannot taste the alcohol, but it will knock your socks off.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  7. #27
    Coke and Jack is all you need.
    Some like more coke than jack,
    but I am like most in that the more jack and the less coke,
    the better it goes down.

  8. #28
    Hi,

    I still like my scotch and the occasional Grasshopper

    However, this drink recipe might be a good to get a party going.

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    I have a punch recipe that is always a hit at a party--or our last day on planet Earth. We used to mix this up wayyyyyyy back when I was a teenager.

    1 bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill wine - smooths out the flavor
    1 quart of Hawaiian Punch - the sweetener
    1 quart of 7-Up - the fizz
    1 pint of 190 proof Grain Alcohol - the legal equivalent of moonshine or corn liquor

    This is guaranteed to taste good. You cannot taste the alcohol, but it will knock your socks off.
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    Hi,

    I still like my scotch and the occasional Grasshopper

    However, this drink recipe might be a good to get a party going.

    Sami
    I ate some dried grasshoppers in Oaxaca, Mexico and they weren't delicious at all! I'll take a bottle of mescal with a gusano.

  10. #30
    Hi,

    No the drink Silly. Not the bug lol.

    Grasshopper (cocktail) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Sami


    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    I ate some dried grasshoppers in Oaxaca, Mexico and they weren't delicious at all! I'll take a bottle of mescal with a gusano.
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •