Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anyone Know of a Link Trade Backlink Checker?

  1. #1
    vectro's Avatar
    vectro is offline I Like Stuff
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 104 Times in 82 Posts

    Anyone Know of a Link Trade Backlink Checker?

    What is a good online service for tracking my link trades? I have more and more and I want to make sure that I know if my link is removed from someone's site or if their site goes offline.

    Anyone know of anything to keep track of that?

  2. #2
    Mike-XS's Avatar
    Mike-XS is offline XeroAgent
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    OZ
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 109 Times in 71 Posts
    I don't have any site in particular in mind.. Xrvel posted a script here that might help:
    Proxy Checker (for Proxy List)

  3. Thanked by:

    vectro (13 August, 2010)

  4. #3
    bhartzer is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    502
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 135 Times in 101 Posts
    IBP is a good tool for keeping track of links, especially if your site has less than 1000 links.
    Need links? Try AuthorLinks where you can buy or sell links based on Authorship and Klout score. Check out my blog or like me on Facebook.

  5. Thanked by:

    vectro (13 August, 2010)

  6. #4
    nux
    nux is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 77 Times in 54 Posts
    I wrote a tool that I use myself, it's currently hosted at Search Engine Hub - seh.net

    If you want access let me know.
    Submit Your Proxies @ NewProxySites.com

  7. Thanked by:

    vectro (13 August, 2010)

  8. #5
    Snak3's Avatar
    Snak3 is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed Location
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
    I don't indulge in Link Exchanges but i have a tool to check for your links' existence on another site.
    You can download it from here :
    Code:
    http://bit.ly/9i4Qcr

  9. Thanked by:

    Sami4u (26 July, 2010), vectro (13 August, 2010)

  10. #6
    LttBrian is offline Link Monitoring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Vectro,

    Our site was made exactly for that...tracking link trades. We use it for all our internal link trades as well as offer the service. We have a free version that would allow you to track up to 25 links, though if you want to create an account and either put in a ticket mentioning this post or email me at brian at link trade tracker .com Ill set you up as a paid user for 2 months to see if you like it. If anyone else wants to try do the same and I'll hook you up. Right now where just looking for feedback.

    thx
    brian
    LinkTradeTracker.com

  11. Thanked by:

    vectro (13 August, 2010)

  12. #7
    vectro's Avatar
    vectro is offline I Like Stuff
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 104 Times in 82 Posts
    Thanks for the responses, everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-XS View Post
    I don't have any site in particular in mind.. Xrvel posted a script here that might help:
    Proxy Checker (for Proxy List)
    I have a checker for my proxy list. I need one for link exchanges, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
    IBP is a good tool for keeping track of links, especially if your site has less than 1000 links.
    This one looks very good, but I'm looking for a free solution since I don't have a whole lot of link trades. I could see myself buying something like that in the future. Though, I'd prefer a web-based service.

    Quote Originally Posted by nux View Post
    I wrote a tool that I use myself, it's currently hosted at Search Engine Hub - seh.net

    If you want access let me know.
    This one looks good and it's free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snak3 View Post
    I don't indulge in Link Exchanges but i have a tool to check for your links' existence on another site.
    You can download it from here :
    Code:
    http://bit.ly/9i4Qcr
    I prefer one on the web rather than a software download.

    Quote Originally Posted by LttBrian View Post
    Vectro,

    Our site was made exactly for that...tracking link trades. We use it for all our internal link trades as well as offer the service. We have a free version that would allow you to track up to 25 links, though if you want to create an account and either put in a ticket mentioning this post or email me at brian at link trade tracker .com Ill set you up as a paid user for 2 months to see if you like it. If anyone else wants to try do the same and I'll hook you up. Right now where just looking for feedback.
    I'll consider this one if I don't use IBP in the future.

  13. #8
    Mike-XS's Avatar
    Mike-XS is offline XeroAgent
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    OZ
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 109 Times in 71 Posts

  14. Thanked by:

    vectro (12 December, 2010)

  15. #9
    Snak3's Avatar
    Snak3 is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed Location
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
    I'm sure many of you haven't tried the free backlink checker provided by Scrapebox.
    You can download it for free from Here

    Here's a screenshot ::


    It lets you check multiple URLs from multiple domains at a time. So you can track 'all' of your link-exchanges in one go.

  16. Thanked by:

    vectro (12 December, 2010)

  17. #10
    alexput75 is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    i use a combination of linkAssistant and RankTracker and seems to work fine. Give google and the rest of the search engines to index and update your backlinks to make sure they are active in there directory.
    Best wishes,
    OwlDomain.com - Get a website address, host review, web site builders, host provider, and host your site.

  18. Thanked by:

    vectro (12 December, 2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which Backlink Checker you use ?
    By Digital in forum Stats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 27 June, 2013, 03:17 AM
  2. [Free] Desktop Backlink Checker Tool
    By crivion in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 February, 2010, 11:30 AM
  3. What's the difference between Backlink Checker & Reciprocal Link Checker?
    By YaroslavKorchagin in forum Reciprocal Link Checker
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4 February, 2010, 16:03 PM
  4. Backlink Checker?
    By lethalboom in forum Stats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12 May, 2009, 17:46 PM
  5. BACKLINK Checker Tool
    By mega in forum Stats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 May, 2009, 00:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •