Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is Blog writing better than Blog commenting?

  1. #1
    AmbrellCooder's Avatar
    AmbrellCooder is offline free php tutorials
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Is Blog writing better than Blog commenting?

    I have done blog commenting in 100 blog sites but I got no benefit after i made only 20 blogs then i got lots of traffic and my website got a high rank in search engines.

    what is your opinion Please share your thoughts.

  2. #2
    texashiker's Avatar
    texashiker is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 56 Times in 46 Posts
    I'am wondering why your wasting time posting blog comments?

    In the time it took you to post 100 comments, you could have posted some really good articles on your blog.

  3. Thanked by:


  4. #3
    bogart's Avatar
    bogart is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Thanks
    1,886
    Thanked 776 Times in 609 Posts
    Blog commenting is a lot of work when done right. Better to use the 80/20 rule. Spend 80% of the time working on you sites to create content and the other 20% building the links.

    The blog commenting can work though with a very good list. Otherwise it will take up too much time.

  5. Thanked by:


  6. #4
    sparckyz's Avatar
    sparckyz is offline Draconian Times
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in a house, duh! ;)
    Posts
    190
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Blog commenting is a lot of work when done right. Better to use the 80/20 rule. Spend 80% of the time working on you sites to create content and the other 20% building the links.

    The blog commenting can work though with a very good list. Otherwise it will take up too much time.
    Oooo...I like that : 80/20, never thought of it that way

  7. Thanked by:


  8. #5
    SonnyCooL's Avatar
    SonnyCooL is offline HeeHa
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melb/Malaysia
    Posts
    920
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 92 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparckyz View Post
    Oooo...I like that : 80/20, never thought of it that way
    yah is true ... provided u r doing it in real way ... not 5 minute daily job

  9. Thanked by:


  10. #6
    Brandon Sheley's Avatar
    Brandon Sheley is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Google Kansas
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    How many times have you heard of someone linking back to a comment? People will link back to a good blog post, and comment on that post.
    It's far better to write a good blog post, then spend time commenting on other blogs.

    ps..I would rather reply to a forum thread, than comment on a blog.
    I offer vBulletin Services (5+ years experience & over 600+ documented clients)
    I help run a successful Admin Forum and play around on a vBulletin Connect setup.

  11. Thanked by:


  12. #7
    DotComBum's Avatar
    DotComBum is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 196 Times in 154 Posts
    It's better to write your own blog cause blog commenting still need the approval of the blog's owner before it would appear.

  13. Thanked by:


  14. #8
    Sami4u's Avatar
    Sami4u is offline Butterflies Forever
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 293 Times in 221 Posts
    Hi,

    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Blog commenting is a lot of work when done right. Better to use the 80/20 rule. Spend 80% of the time working on you sites to create content and the other 20% building the links.

    The blog commenting can work though with a very good list. Otherwise it will take up too much time.
    I was taught that wrong

    I thought it was 20% of my efforts produces 80% of the results the key is to work in the right 20%.

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  15. #9
    garfish's Avatar
    garfish is offline I'm Not Sure.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    848
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 57 Times in 54 Posts
    i actually make it 40/60 after seeing the effect that linkbuilding could actually bring your site to the top.
    so i just post article about twice a week or even once

  16. #10
    proweb's Avatar
    proweb is offline Joomla Developer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
    I'm focusing on link building. Unique content is very good and can attract lots of visitors, but Google still like high quality backlinks than content.
    Find Best Web Hosting Service. It's good or bad host? - JustHost Review
    Download free joomla themes for version 1.5 and 1.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTS: 900+ blog commenting in just 30 USD
    By hotposting99 in forum Services
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25 February, 2011, 04:57 AM
  2. [WTB] Blog Commenting (with PR)
    By ruffneck119 in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7 October, 2010, 22:18 PM
  3. [WTB] Blog Commenting
    By 5starpix in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 January, 2010, 01:17 AM
  4. How much blog commenting do you do?
    By Farrhad A in forum Blogging
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11 May, 2009, 21:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •